Prologue

My eyes want to close. To succumb to the black depths of sleep. Of peace. But no, I can't close them. Can't be weak enough to give into my body's need. Can't be vulnerable.

They come when I'm sleeping. In different forms. Sometimes one. Sometimes in a cluster. Their shapes ranging from sharp points to smooth and long, like eels. Their color ranging from shiny silver to leather black.

They are all pretty intense. Their touch - agonizing. Their sound - heart clenching. Their presence - dominating.

Whenever they come, they are not empty handed. Ever. They always have atleast one silver, sometimes black, deadly, sharp object in their cruel hands. Belts with sharp buckles, different sized knives, guns, whips, canes. You name it and they have it. Sometimes they bring one object that makes me wish for death. Sometimes two. The maximum amount had been eight. And the heart stopping thing is that they use all of them on me. Sometimes twice.

I wonder what they will bring tonight. What method of pain will I have to endure in the coming hours of night? I wish I knew. Desperately wish that atleast I knew the cycle of my physical horror. Who will come visit me? What will they bring? Will it be a gun tonight? Or a knife? I had no idea.

I so desperately wished that just once instead of a blunt painful object, they would bring me chocolate or a bunch of flowers. So in other words I wished for the impossible.

Suddenly I couldn't fight it any longer. My eyes became heavy as lead; and I couldnt help but let my eyelids fall. My body's need won; and my desire to get away from them for one night lost.

My last thought before my eyes shuttered was that any minute now they will come. They will come and steal my peace and would make this night - just like any other night - a hell in the dark.

They will come.
My nightmares will come.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Author's Note.

Hey everyone,

Here is the prologue and now you guys will help me build this prologue into a whole story! I am so excited since I know how wonderful each and every one of you is, and without further ado,

I challenge: crazykajal

Do your best girl. And remember, we are all here for you, if you need help :)

See you all Sunday.

Thank you all for reading.

Hope you liked it.

Do vote and comment please.