Chapter 9 : The Start Of Three Months

Let it be known that English isn't my first language and that i didn't go to a school to learn of tenses and paragraphs , so obviously errors will be visible . thank you . 

Juan POV

She said three months. Three months I can do with her as pleased and there would be no protest from her side. Very well then. So it shall be.

Today is the day Latisha gets to go home… My home for starters. Since I can do as I please I have decided that she shall live under my roof, under my watchful eyes. She was already dressed and ready to go with Naomi by her side when I arrived and they both looker surprised to see me, though Latisha showed more fear than surprise.
"What are you doing here?"

She managed through dry lips and nervously send the tip of her tongue over her lips to wet them. "I came to take you home." 
I announced and her eyes shifted from me to Naomi

"Oh but Naomi will be taking me." I shifted my glance lazily to her friend and was met with an glare from the other girl, she almost looked like an angry bear mother protecting her cub but I wasn't intimidated by it. 
"I wasn't talking about that little box you call a home."

I said and both she and her friend reddened, looking offended by my referral to their apartment. "I am sorry I don't know in what type of fairy land world you live in but here in reality I'm taking Latisha with me to our home."

Naomi cheekily said and arched my brows taking a step forward. I laid my hands on Latisha's shoulders. "No you're not. She's coming with me."
I replied and she gave a pout, I'm sure she was turning her bitchtometer on high.

"Think again fool." She hissed and Latisha visibly paled. I pulled Latisha towards me and eyed Naomi with an amused feeling rising with in me. Poor Chihuahua she has no idea that she's playing with the wrath of a Rottweiler. I could have her whole life ruined in a mere second and Latisha knew it. 
She turner her pale face towards her friend and tried smiling her best smile but it looked more like she has stomach cramps.

"Its alright Naomi… let it be."  She said in a barely hearable voice
But her friend pulled attitude. "Let it be? Are you kidding me?! I am not going to just let it be , since this fucktart came in to your life every single thing went down hill for you. You are coming with me!!"

I looked in to Latisha's eyes warning her. She made  a deal. Three months she can not back out. Not unless she wants a worse hell. She gulped and looked at Naomi.
"I will be fine. Please just let it go." 
Naomi looked offended that her friend would choose me over her and my insides rejoiced with spiteful gladness.

"Yes Naomi, run along now. Let the adults talk." I sneered and her eyes widened . "adults ? What the fuck are you ? A grandpa ? I will have you known I'm more than an adult than you would think I am!!"
Latisha gasped, "Naomi!!! Go please."

The woman crinkled up her nose and shot Latisha a look. "Fine then. But if he so much as hurt you , call me Kay?"
Latisha gave a nod and watched her friend leave. I gave a sigh. 
"What a relief, Lucifer's wife left."

Latisha glared up at me looking annoyed. "Seriously? You're acting like a ten year old. Grow up."
I grabbed her arm, my fingers pressing in to her soft skin.
"Grow up you say? I will show you what grown ups do."

She gave me a flustered look but then she realized what I meant when I lowered my head and took her soft lips by force with mine. At first she tried to refuse me but slowly her walls came tumbling down and she was left vulnerable to me for my taking. I took the time to explore her mouth, to taste her sweetness and then once she hungrily began answering every kiss I parted away from her. She was dazed and a little unstable and had to hold on to me not to lose her balance. 
Then her face turned red and she glared poisonously at me. 
"What the hell was…"