Chapter 4 : His True Intentions

Latisha's POV

I tried opening my eyes but the light was too much too take. My throat felt parched and any movement hurt. Only a groan escaped my lips. Just as it happened, the light was dimmed. I opened my eyes and the vision took some time to clear. The surroundings were unknown to me. My eyes analyzed the place until one voice made everything make sense.

"Take this it will help the pain." My head turned to the direction of the voice and I was astonished.

My voice was stuck in my throat. It took too much effort to let it out. I wanted to say, ask, talk about so many things but only one word came out of my mouth because the guilt was choking me.

"Juan?" I managed to speak.

"You're weak, tried. Take the medicines first." His eyes didn't hold the anger I was searching for.

"Thanks." I said after gulping the medicines. He sat next to me on the bed. I was shocked by this gesture too. Somehow my guilt was reducing.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked in a voice laced with care and affection.

"My head hurts." I replied. He cares about me

"It will be fine. The meds need some time to work." He assured and I nodded.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"At my house." He answered.

"Oh, what exactly happened? How did I end up here?" I asked.

"You had cut yourself by mistake. Some one named Naomi got you to the hospital. I got information as is it my hospital and once you were fine I got you here." He spoke. I shivered remembering the reason how the cut actually happened.

"Does Naomi know?" I asked. I wanted to ask him other questions. Other questions about where he was, what was he doing all these years, was he okay? But I wasn't ready to talk about the past.

"No, I haven't told her." Juan said.

"Then I should get going. She will be worried about me." 

I really didn't want to face my past. I wanted to run away because it was my fault. I was the one who was wrong but he was taken away. I got up and started walking to the exit of the room but Juan's gripped my wrist and pulled be back.

My back collided with his chest and his arms wrapped around my waist. I could feel his warm breath on the nape of my neck. I would be lying if I said that my breathing didn't slow at this, that my heart rate didn't increase.

"W--What are y--ou doi--ng?" I managed to speak.

"I have wanted you for so long." He whispered huskily in my ear.

That sent shivers down my entire body. His lips made contact with the skin on my neck and I shuddered. He then moved upwards licking my ear lobe and biting the top of my ear. I bit my lip to stop the moan that was threatening to escape.

He turned me around so that we were both pressed chest to chest. Slowly he placed a kiss on my forehead followed by both the cheeks. The small kisses on the corners of my mouth made me squirm in a good way.

"Mhmmm...." A moan escaped my lips.

"Moaning are we? You are so wild baby." He chuckled making me blush. 

"Let's see what more I can make you do dirty girl." He whispered huskily.

He placed butterfly kisses on my collarbone making my heart flutter. Softly he moved back to my neck nibbling on the skin making it bruised as if claiming me his. That turned me on so bad. I was longing a kiss on the lips.