Chapter 7 : Waking Up At Aiden's Place

I am Winwin411 from Wattpad~ here is the chapter down there((: 

I hope that is okay<3 

Have a nice day!!!

---

 Chapter 7 : Waking up at Aiden’s place

A/N before! I am really not the best. It was my first time EVER writing a chapter… My grammar is probably also to that great. But what I really wanted to say is, there are many CURSE WORDS. So if you don’t feel right about them, then I am sorry for ruining this story, but that was the flow. (there will also be an A/N at the end of the chapter)

Aiden’s POV

I went to the toilet and feel bad for the girl with her questionnaires in her hand, gets ashamed by my friends. I just can’t hold how she gets treated but I know that my friends are like that and if I stop them they will think that I am into her which is only partly true. I was not the dating type rather like having an One Night Stand everyday. Much better than having someone clingy, where you need to buy presents for her and you need to remember how ‘we’ met, her birthday and etc. That is too annoying. I am rather into having a good f*ck but there was something different about her. It feels like I have known her for such a long time and she is something special that you need to cherish

After going to the toilet I went outside to light a cigarette in order to not face what happened in the restaurant before. I have heard that this restaurant belongs to a business friend from my brother called Juan if I remember correctly. Than how could he have those shameful questions or rather like approve them.  

All at once, I hear someone at the back snuffle and looked through my peripheral vision. It was the girl with those odd questions. She is still wearing the same thing she has been wearing at the restaurant. Her auburn coloured hair, which shines red in the dark, is messy and cling onto her face. Her eyes are red because of her tears that are running down. 

The girl run with her tears in her face out of the restaurant. I want to run after her and in that moment I heard two mans talking to each other. "Who is that redhead? She looks so d*mn f*ckable with her clingy, sleeveless, white crop top, which emphasizes her big boobs and that red skater skirt with those gorgeous black stilettos, makes her legs tanner and longer!" 

"True, man! Let’s take her home and look what we can do with her."

"But she will probably disagree and shout on the pavement. Everyone will hear her."

"Hmm… How about hit her with your backpack and then take her home, because she can’t get any help we are alone with her."

"Let’s do this!"

 My blood is boiling by now of hearing that they wanna do to that to her. She looks so fragile when she cried. I wanted to help her. Before I can turn around it was already too late. A loud thud can be heard and I see how she was tumbling because she couldn’t hold herself anymore. I run towards her and looked whether she is okay but she already fainted. The two bast*rds were shocked to see me, because both of them are watching with their mouth opened and one of them with a black leather jacket, white shirt underneath and matching denim jeans stuttered, "W-wwe h-ha-haven’t d-done anything. Please d-don’t do anything to us."

"JUST GO AWAY AND DON’T TOUCH HER! IF YOU BOTH DON’T GO NOW I CAN’T ASSURE YOU I WILL DO NOTHING TO YOU!" That was enough for the both of them to run away. 

I look at her, she was so fragile. I just wanted to take her home and let her sleep. And that is also what I did. I am going to take her home by car and I almost forgot to text my friend that I am going home earlier, because they are probably already wondering where I am or why I am still not back from the toilet. That was also the last thing I did, texting my friend that I will not come back, before taking Latisha back home to my apartment.