6.

Chris and I had breakfast and then a late shower. I was drying myself off when Chris dragged me over to the bed, sitting me on his lap. He started nuzzling at my neck.

I took his face in my hands and looked into his eyes. "Chris, I wish you could see what's in my head. I've been thinking such dirty things. I'm a dirty little slut." I bit my lip, letting my teeth drag over my bottom lip. "I think you should do something about it."

Chris smiled. It was a devious, lustful smile that sent shivers through me. When he spoke his voice was deep and with a distinct growl. "Then get off me, you dirty girl. And go get dressed."

I scrambled off of him, and headed to the walk in. "What do you want me to wear?" I asked softly. He didn't get good girl sub Emily very often. When we played these games I was usually quite mouthy. He had to take my submission by force. Not today though, today I was his completely. I would do everything that was asked of me.

"Are you going to be my sweet girl, or my little bitch?" He asked me getting to his feet.

I stepped back towards him, dropping my towel to the ground. "I'm going to be such a good girl." I said, walking my fingers up his chest. "You're going to be so proud of me."

He grabbed my wrist, squeezing it tightly and twisting my arm behind my back. He kissed me roughly, forcing his lips onto me, raking his teeth over my bottom lip. When he released me my mouth tingled.

"Something sweet then." He said sounding completely bored of it all, and he shoved me towards the closet "I'll leave it to your better judgement."

I started rifling through my underwear drawer, looking for something perfect. There was nothing I owned that he hadn't already seen and I was having trouble deciding what would be best. Meanwhile Chris had started going through the chest holding our toys, a gift for my birthday over a year ago now. It contained all kinds of things meant for tying me up and causing me pain.

A fun thought suddenly popped into my head. I grabbed the only set of lace white underwear I owned - can't fault the classics – they were sheer and consisted of a plunge bra and a g-string. I also grabbed a pair of black knee high socks. I turned to where my clothes hung, and dug through things until I found the white button up shirt and grey pleated skirt from my Slytherin house uniform I wore to cons and other Harry Potter events. I reached over Chris' head and grabbed one of his ties from his tie rack. He looked at me with his eyebrow raised and I winked at him and went to the ensuite to get ready.

When I was dressed and my hair and makeup was how I wanted it, I stepped out into the bedroom. Chris had opened the door and was leaning up against the door frame looking out onto the patio. He had gotten dressed too. He was navy dress pants, a black belt and a maroon checked shirt he'd rolled the sleeves up on. He didn't turn to look at me. I'd taken too long getting ready, so I was in trouble.

"Um ... excuse me, sir." I said quietly.

He turned to face me, he had tried to play the seething dom thing, getting angry at me for being slow and for daring to address him. When he saw me, his eyes went wide.

"Fuck." He groaned, dragging the word out. "Emily ..."

I had dressed like a schoolgirl. By changing the tie on my Harry Potter costume and pairing it with knee high socks, it just looked generic school uniform. I'd left the top button on my white shirt open, and had the tie loosely tied in the first stages of a Windsor knot. I'd rolled the skirt at the hem so it just barely reached past the curve of my arse. I'd kept my make up natural, except I'd done my eyes to play up the whole doe eyed thing, dark eye liner, thick lashes, a neutral coloured eye shadow. I'd also braided my hair into two plaits that hung down over my shoulders.