11.

The water from the shower rolled down my back and I stood my arms braced on the wall letting it wash over me. I was a bit tired but relaxed, just taking my time to enjoy the heat. Chris came into the bathroom to pee. I heard him flush and the shower door opened and he stepped in behind me. His hands went to my back and he began massaging me.

I moaned.

"You alright, babe?" He asked kissing my shoulder.

I turned to face him smiling. "Totally good. Just really good shower."

He pulled me into a kiss. "Hey Em, can I talk to you about something?" He asked, releasing me and grabbing my shampoo from the shower caddy.

"Of course, my love." I replied as he began working the shampoo through my hair. I actually wouldn't have washed my hair today normally, it rinses the colour out too fast, but god, him washing my hair was probably the most erotic and intimate thing ever. I loved it.

"I'm really working myself up about this press stuff I have to do this week. Do you think you can come be with me while I do it?"

"Oh course I will. Whatever you need."

He smiled and softly kissed my temple his fingers massaging my scalp. When he took his hands away I stepped under the water and rinsed my hair. He was ready for me with the conditioner when I moved back towards him and he applied it to my hair, starting from the roots and working out to the ends.

"So, you know how I won that bet, back in Australia." He grinned, his tongue poking out between his lips.

In Australia we'd made a bet that he couldn't get me off using just his hands. If I had won he was going to role play as Cap while we were having sex, dressed in the full costume. If he won he had two stipulations, one was that I had to take up horse riding again, something I still really hadn't had the chance to do. The other was that for a week I had to go around in a skirt or a dress with no underwear and I was at his beck and call. If he wanted to have sex; we had sex. If he wanted me to go finger myself; I had to go do it. Chris had won that bet, but he still hadn't claimed his prize.

I grinned at him. "You want me to do it this week? With the press things?"

Chris nodded enthusiastically. "Can we? Er ... you?"

A little shudder went through me, like someone had walked on my grave. "Yeah. Yes. We can do that."

Chris started to do a weird, naked victory dance and I cracked up laughing. "I'm gonna rinse my hair and get out." I laughed. "We can talk specifics in the bedroom."

I was sitting on the bed, towel drying my hair when Chris finished in the shower. He almost skipped over to me. "Alright!" He said clapping his hands together. "What specifics are we talking."

"I don't know. I trust you, Chris. And I don't know if I have to say this, but I'm going to. I'm trusting you not to make me do things I'm not comfortable with or to keep asking me to the point I'm in pain. To be aware of me whenever you ask me to do something. I will safe word the fuck out of this whole thing if you push me too far, alright? And then it will be over. I won't do it again." I said shrugging.

Chris crouched in front of me. "Of course, babe. I know what I'm doing. I would never, ever push you further than I thought you could handle. If I do, I totally expect you to stop it. I'm not going to get all sulky because you aren't feeling comfortable any more and you need to stop."

I took his hand and kissed it. "Thank you. I'm really excited about it to be honest. I like when you make me feel dirty. So to be clear, what's happening for a week is, I wear skirts or dresses at all times, no panties. At any time of day or night you can ask me to perform a sexual act on you or myself for you. Sex, blow jobs, fingering myself, just putting my finger in my pussy and letting you lick it clean. All those kind of things. Nothing in front of other people if it's obvious though. If you want me to finger myself and you're being interviewed and I can't be discreet about it, then I'll be going off to do it elsewhere and coming back. I'm not putting a show on for people."