23.

Chris and I spent Halloween at his mum's. They held a Halloween party and we ended up getting the best of both worlds. Being able to dress up and also field trick-or-treaters. Halloween was quickly becoming my favourite holiday. I felt like I'd missed out on a really amazing piece of childhood with Australia not celebrating it. At least I could do couples costumes with Chris now. I have no idea how I managed it, but I convinced him to do Jareth and Sarah from the Labyrinth with me. I was extremely turned on by him being dressed as the character who had given me a sexual awakening as a teen. He couldn't stop talking about how much my dress looked like a wedding dress. That maybe I should just wear that because I was so happy in it. It wasn't a bad idea, cosplaying as Sarah for my own wedding. Not sure if it was exactly the theme we were aiming for, but I could keep it in mind.

A couple of days later we headed back to LA. Amelia and Shan would be arriving that week and we needed to make sure things were ready for their arrival. When we got in the door East went crazy, running around the house, jumping on the couch. Chris flopped down and dragged me into his lap.

"Not exactly thrilled to be back in LA, but I am looking forward to fucking you without having to make you keep it down." He said.

I leaned back against him. "That's very presumptuous."

His hand went to my crotch and he gripped it, digging his fingers into me through the fabric of my skirt. "Which bit? Fucking you or making you scream out so loud that the neighbours hear us?"

I shifted, so my legs were spread and my hips pushed forward. I closed my eyes and let my head relax into his shoulder. "Either/or." I said.

"You know what I've missed doing?" He purred, rubbing his cheek along my neck, his stubble scratching my skin.

"Talking dirty to me from the sounds of it."

Chris laughed. He pushed up my skirt and his hand went into my tights. "I've missed having my dirty girl over my lap. Wouldn't you like it if I fingered you and then right when you least expected it, I slapped you."

I squirmed a little and his fingers pressed onto my clit. A quiet moan escaped my lips.

"You'd like wouldn't you. You like it when I'm rough with you. When you don't know what to expect." He growled. "I'd have to make you be quiet if I did that, wouldn't I? If I let you, you'd scream out."

My cunt tingled. "Why are we talking about it? I'm right here, on your lap."

Chris scissored his fingers over my clit, rolling his thumb over the top of it. I gasped, my hips bucked against his hand.

"I want you to want it, Emily. I want you to need it with every fibre of your being. For your skin to crave that touch." He said, his voice low and dark. "I want you to beg me to hit you, Emily."

I nuzzled my face into his neck. My breath had started coming in shallow and harsh. "I don't know why you'd think I'd do that, when I'm about to come around your hand."

Chris pushed a finger into my cunt, and hooked it inside of me. I groaned and arched my back suddenly as as jolt passed through me.

"I'm disappointed that you actually think I'm going to let you come right now, Emily."

The way he kept repeating my name was making me shudder. It was like I was in trouble for something and I hadn't actually done anything wrong.

"I wonder, Emily. Would you like it best if I hit you with my hand, or if you'd like me to take my belt off? I'm inclined to just use my hand. I like how it feels when it connects with your tight little ass. You do have an obsession with that belt of mine though don't you? Did you notice I was wearing it? I could put it around your neck if you like. Then we can both get what we want."