31.

The closer to July we came the more hectic things were becoming. I was starting to have to leave myself notes and reminders all over the place, in my phone, on my computer, stuck to the fridge, just to remember to do everything. Chris' first offer on the place in LA was rejected and he ended getting in a bidding war with another buyer and paying quite a bit above the asking price on the house. After the paperwork went through we had to hire designers and contractors and landscapers to get to work remodelling the place.

At the start of June I was heading to England by myself for five days to spend time with Gaby and Tom. Teaching was finally over and I was basically finished with my job at UCLA. It was bittersweet to say the least. This was really the beginning of a whole new chapter of my life.

I was already dressed in a spider-man cami set and ready for bed. I was just double checking my list of things I needed were actually packed when Chris came into the bedroom.

He sat down on the bed and surveyed me. "You got everything?"

"I think so." I said scanning my list one last time. "God, I feel like I keep forgetting everything lately."

"There's been so much on your plate babe, things are bound to get away from you from time to time."

I zipped my suitcase closed and walked over to him, sitting myself on his knee. I took his face in my hands and kissed him. "Have fun without me. Don't let East get up to any trouble." I said when I pulled away from him.

"Look, what East gets up to is his own business." Chris laughed. He pressed his forehead into the middle of my back and when he next spoke he sounded nervous. "Em. When you're staying with Tom. Please don't have sex with him."

"Of course I wouldn't." I said turning on him and running my fingers through his beard.

"It's just ... I don't know. We hadn't spoken about what was okay for the three of us to do."

I thought about it for a second. That was really true. We'd had a discussion a long time ago about not being in an open relationship, but since bringing Tom into our sex life semi-regularly we hadn't said what was okay for the three of us to do. "I see as as monogamous, Chris. I'm happy to redefine what we are if you want. But to me, it's you and me. When we do stuff with other people, it's you and me sharing that. I would never sleep with another person without you there. Is that how you see us?"

Chris sighed and his shoulders relaxed. "Yes. That's how I want us to be. I don't want to fuck anyone without you there. The thought of you doing it, really freaks me out."

I kissed his temple and shifted in his lap so I was straddling him. I slid my hand into the open neck of his Henley, tickling my fingers across his collarbone. He grabbed my hand and held it to his mouth sucking on my middle finger.

"What are you going to do while I'm away?" I asked.

"Masturbate a lot." He teased. I gave him an incredulous look and he laughed. "I thought I'd invite some of the guys around. I dunno, watch baseball. Drink." His hands slid up under my cami and he began kneading my breasts with his palms.

"You do that while I'm here." I said. "I guess that's probably more fun without me around though scowling about dumb baseball."

He pulled the collar of my cami down, and my breast fell out. "I don't get to celebrate winning in quite the same way without you here."

He leaned down and circled the point of his tongue over my nipple. I started rocking my hips against him as I ran my fingers through his hair. I could feel his cock start to press against my pubic mound as he stiffened under me. He sucked my nipple into his mouth and as he sucked and rolled his tongue his teeth would occasionally press down against my hardened peaks send a shiver running through me.