9.

The next week was a crazy haze of extreme fun and crazy sex. I actually barely spent any time on set. Tom and Chris didn't seem to have a lot of days where they were both needed while I was there. So except for one day where they were both required I either spent my days with either Chris or Tom.

When it was Tom and I together alone, we were strictly just friends. It was weird how easy that was to do given what we were getting up to at night when Chris was there. But we just got along so well. We were Emmy and Tommy together. We hung out, being weird together, talking about anything and everything. I've said it before, but I tend not to make friends easily. Not that I don't get along with people, I do. I just feel socially awkward almost all the time. So I have to really pretend that that's not how I feel with most new people. Occasionally though, not too often, but occasionally I will meet someone who I just almost instantly connect with. I had it with my friend Shan back home in Australia, I had it with Chris and Gaby here and now again with Tom.

Nights though, nights were something else. One night Chris sat quietly on the sidelines watching Tom and I have sex. Tom left immediately after and then Chris punished me for being such a whore. One night they took turns with me. That was a long fucking night. I was aching when they were both done with me. One night, after spending the whole day alone with Chris, Tom just showed up, lay me across his lap and fingered me with those long thin fingers of his until I came. Then he got up, washed his hands and left. He never spoke to me once the entire day. When he left Chris told me that was the only orgasm I was allowed to have that day, and then fucked me relentlessly, stopping any time I came close to climaxing again.

The only time Tom didn't join us in the bedroom was the night of Chris' birthday. Chris had invited what cast and crew were around to come out partying at a local club. The whole place was basically just only people working on the Avenger's. I was nervous as hell. I hadn't actually met many of them. I knew Scarlett because she and Chris were old friends, she was often at parties Chris held or went to. Tom I knew obviously and I'd met Hemsworth a couple of times, plus there was a brief completely embarrassing encounter with Robert Downey Jr that I kept trying to forget about. I was worried I'd embarrass myself again. That I'd embarrass Chris.

I was in the hotel room alone, getting dressed to go out. Chris hadn't returned from filming yet. Tom and I had hung out a bit today but he'd left to let me get ready alone telling me to stop freaking out.

"Actors are people too!" He'd yelled as the door shut behind him.

I was standing around in a pale pink bra and pantie set with a shimmery nude stockings attached to the pink garter belt. It was Chris' birthday after all. I was ironing my rockabilly style dress that had foxes printed all over it. It had taken a while to choose what to wear. There were bruises on my neck, collarbone and thigh. I wasn't even sure which one of them had given them to me. I'd considered covering them somehow, but eventually changed my mind. The dress I had chosen would display them to the world. I was proud of them.

My hair and makeup were already done. I was basically ready to go, when Chris came into the room. He grinned when he saw me. "Man, I think I just stepped into a 1950's sexual fantasy."

I laughed. "How was your day, my love. Were they easy on you on set?"

He dropped his bag on the floor and came up behind me running his hands along my back around my waist and cupping my breasts. "They were very nice to me, and I got a gift, which I'm pretty sure you'll steal off me. But right now I'm way more caught up with the fact that you're wearing pink underwear!"

I put the iron down, balancing it carefully on the end of the board and I turned in his arms. "I'm a girly girl." I chirped.

He laughed. "You are a girly girl. Look at you. You're so pretty." He leaned down and kissed me, his hand sliding to my bum, squeezing it. "Did you buy these for me?"