14. challenging PDA

A:N Credit to argentsvogue for making this beautiful crackship - thank you 💕

Aaron without a doubt is sceptical about this idea. I finally told him 24 hours ago about my plan to make Grayson's life a little bit harder for a week. Just one week because fair is fair after all. But when that involved me dressing a little nicer and like I usually do on weekend visits to Aunt Jen's, he nearly demanded for me to become a nun.

I, on the other hand tried not to laugh at Aaron's horrified facial expression. I'm wearing a skater skirt, crop top and heels, with a leather jacket to complete the bad ass look. So I'm a little more put together than usual, even my hair is curled neatly for once and not pulled back or had my fingers run through it multiple times.

His truck pulls up in his usual spot and I'm quick to get out before he forces me to go home and get changed. Closing the door, I step onto the path and make my way towards Ella who happens to be talking to Joshua. I can see that she's flirting by the way she's adjusting the collar of the school representative shirt and his hand is resting on her waist.

I almost don't want to interrupt them. Except that thought is cut short by Parker slapping Joshua on the back and Grayson almost knocking him into the fence to stop their flirting. The look Joshua gives is deadly and Ella flushes, taking a step back and similar to the weekend her jaw drops when she sees me. I adjust my bag on my shoulder smirking when I see Parker do a double take my way and effectively making Grayson look as well.

My smirk drops and I step around the boys putting my arm over Ella. I pull her away, without sparing the boys a second glance. Her hand latches onto mine and she's trying not to laugh. She looks back and giggles, going up the stairs and into the building. Once out of sight she laughs and breaks away from me with a grin.

"Damn. That was priceless. I just want to point out how hot you look today to start off with and question what the hell is going on?" I shrug, smiling slightly.

"He's in the doghouse. I'm just making him squirm," She giggles and stops by her locker. I lean beside it noticing the group of three boys walking with Grayson at the front.

"You might want to move one down. Parker's locker is the one you're leaning against. " Ella waves to them and I slide across for Parker to get access.

Before I can walk around to the other side, my back hits the locker and hands are placed either side of my waist. I bite my lip looking up at Grayson innocently as he stares down at me. Although there's only a few inches difference between us when I'm not in heels, we're at an equal height almost. He leans down and my breath hitches, except he ducks down into my neck at the last second.

"You look really good today." His lips are grazing my neck and my hands seem to be glued to the locker.

"And I don't everyday?" There's eyes all over us becausr I can feel them.

My cheeks are flushed knowing that at the moment we are incredibly to one another. He pulls back with a small smirk, amused by my comment or the fact my cheeks are probably bright red. One hand comes up and brushes my hair away before he's leaning back down. Except this time his lips actually press a kiss to my neck.

"I actually like the way you dress every other day," It's a whisper and by looking at his friends- they're staring like mindless drones – it looks intimate. "Not that I mind you dressing you like this. It just means that my hands are going to be all over you." This time the whisper isn't as quiet, my hand moves up to his shoulder pushing him back as his lips brush the shell of my ear.

The glint in his eyes is one of challenge which matches mine. He caught onto my little act and he's fighting back. How is he doing that? By getting all personal with me. He knows that I don't feel comfortable with PDA but I can't reject it, this is him getting his pay back on me. When Jacob pops into my mind, I dig my nails into his shoulder and pull him closer.

The space that was between our bodies is non existent, I lean up and press a kiss against his cheek. I hear his breathe hitch slightly as my lips start to leave butterfly kisses down his jawline to his ear. Giggling softly, I feel his hands slip onto my waist and hold me tightly to him.

"I'll break your hands if you can't keep them to yourself." I bite his ear, not gently either. He lets me go and my smirk drops into a glare. "Have fun in Chemistry." Glancing over at Ella, she walks around with pursed lips.

"Now that you've finished pawing at my best friend you can get lost," Grayson rubs his ear with a frown and we start walking away.

"You'll forgive me eventually babe." My feet come to a stop and I take a deep breathe, spinning around.

He smirks at me and I smile sarcastically before walking away. Ella once again follows me and I grumble under my breathe insults, weaving in and out of people. Stupid idiot. Stupid Grayson. Shove your babe bullshit up your ass. You stupid-

"What has he done to get you so angry that you are swearing?" Ella stops me and pulls me off into a less crowded hallway. "Aria Mitchell does not swear, not in school at least." Running my tongue over my teeth I try to think of a lie.

Oh you know. He ruined my chance of getting what would be the perfect boyfriend for me, also the first guy that I've liked after being royally screwed over by my ex. Oh! And he hates my guts, on top of that I'm being blackmailed into dating the manipulative monster that is Grayson Jones.

I've come to the conclusion, I have a little bit of anger that needs to be released somewhere and somehow. Or it's most likely going to be taken out on someone who doesn't deserve it.

"He was drunk and abused Jacob. Now he doesn't want to talk to me," I'm vaguely telling the truth. "He had no right to go off at him.." I mumble, she furrows her eyebrows but nods.

"That makes sense. I could try talking to Jacob-"

"I'd rather you not. Just give him some space," I run my fingers through my hair not bothering with the fact I'm ruining the curls. "I need to go otherwise I'm not going to make it to my first class." She nods pulling me into a brief hug.

"Alright. I'll meet you out the front of your mathematics classroom for lunch."

"Bye." I walk away, adjusting my bag strap on my shoulder.

So my plan back fired slightly, it's a good thing that I've got a second part to it. The part that's going to make Grayson either hate me so much he'll start plotting my death or want nothing to do with me. Hopefully its the latter and all this bullshit will be over with.