Chapter Thirty Two

A/N- Hey there again, so this is mostly filler but I hope you like it anyway.

Chapter Thirty-Two
I was pretty preoccupied after that, once we got back to the hotel and rearranged to go to the venue for the concert, everyone's minds turned to the task at hand which was getting in and out pretty much unscathed by the screaming fans. I knew the routine by then; barrel through the wall of screaming teenagers to the inside where we would all be whisked away to the dressing room and we'd have to hang out there for the next few hours. The lads got to work right away tuning up and just chattering back and forth like a bunch of chipmunks. Me, I had time to do whatever I pleased unless one of them wanted me to do something specific for them. It was the first time in a couple of hours since our walk through Central Park that I had time to think again. I didn't want my mind to wander back to the thoughts I'd had staring at that building. But as I went to sit in the corner on a sofa type thing, took out my journal and flipped to a blank page, I knew the best thing to do was write about it. So that's what I did.

"February 13, 1964

Well, I'm still here and I've been very busy still with the boys. Tonight is the second show in New York. Things with Paul have been pretty good, I suppose technically I'm dating him now. What would Sienna say? To be honest, part of me still believes this is all one huge delusion. Regardless, I'm enjoying myself. Things with John are going well too, we're really bonding. A lot has happened in the span of 24 hours. When I last wrote in here, I was waiting for the boys to do an interview, something I was always part of. But apparently their manager had this opinion of me that labelled me as a distraction to the band. Of course they weren't overly pleased to hear that and I really thought things were going to get ugly. Surprisingly enough though, I handled the situation all on my own. All four guys had told me beforehand that I meant the world to them in their individual ways; even John, though he said if I told anyone he's pretty much have to kill me... of course he doesn't mean that. Anyway, what I did last night, sticking up for myself resulted in their manager sort of backing off today and letting go of the reigns on the boys. Paul decided we all go to the New York Met which was absolutely incredible. I could have stayed there for days, but then they wanted to go explore Central Park and wouldn't you know it, we ended up on the other side, exactly where I did not want to be. That place has been the source of my nightmares since I arrived here. I'm sure you already know what I'm talking about. I stayed behind while ¾ of them went over to get a better look. I started feeling really strange just standing there staring at the building in front of me. For the first time, I really wished I was from this time and that I had know foreknowledge of what was to come in the next 5 years or even 20 years. I was angry that I knew what would happen in 1980 at that very location. I suppose deep down, I'm angry that I can't tell the one person who was standing right next to me the whole time..."

I was so absorbed in my writing that I didn't notice Paul creep up on me.

"What are you writing so furiously about?" He asked, glancing over my shoulder. I snapped the book closed, panicked for a second that he had been reading what I was writing.

"What did you see?" I asked him, quite defensively.

"Nothing, that's why I asked." He replied rather pointedly. I let out a small sight of relief.

"Just a journal of my time here." I told him.

"Well that's an interesting idea. Then you can show you friends and family when you go back to your time." He said, just a hint of sadness in his voice. At the mention of home again, I felt another pang of homesickness but brushed it off.

"Oh I don't know if I'd ever show anybody. Most probably wouldn't believe me." I shrugged.

"Sienna might." He responded which made me smile a little.