3.

"Do you wanna dance?" Harry's voice brings her back to reality. She quickly tears away her eyes from that guy's.

Scarlett doesn't know how to answer, because of course she wants to dance but at the same time she doesn't want to be seen dancing with him, considering she just turned down Connor's offer to dance and since her brother might be around, it's not the best idea to be seen dancing with the guy she promised him to stay away from just some hours ago.

"No, I don't think it's a good idea..." she just says.

Harry smiles at her, as if he knows what she's
thinking and he was expecting her answer, maybe because he's thinking the same. He doesn't care about Connor, but Poe is his friend, even if they grew apart after everything that happened he still considers him his friend and he doesn't want to ruin that.

"Do you wanna go somewhere else?" Scarlett was hoping he was gonna ask her that. She feels her body on fire wondering on the endless possibilities on where he could bring her. She thinks about the possibility of going back to his room and for a minute she sees herself wondering about whatever she would sleep with him already or not. The answer is that she definitely would. She quickly nods at him and right after Harry takes her hand starting to walk toward the wood in front of them.
Harry was aching to touch her since he first saw her there and he's completely amazed and terrified both at the same time on how a simple touch of her hand can make him feel like he's feeling right now.

They don't walk too much, just enough to get them far enough to stop hearing the loud music from the party. Harry stops against a tree and looks around to make sure there's no one else here.

"Hold up, I'll be back soon!" before Scarlett can tell him that she really doesn't want to remain alone in the middle of the night in a damn wood he's already running back toward the party and Scarlett feels relieved that she didn't tell him she was kinda scared to be left alone there.

The air is chilly, she can feel it hitting her bare skin and she shivers.

She looks around carefully, trying to define lines in the dark the best she can, but it's not working really well, she's imagining them mostly. She can still hear the — now — weak music coming from the back, that's the only thing she can hear, not even a single sound of animals or anything like that.

When she feels a cold hand on her shoulder she jumps and quickly turns around just to find Harry in front of her with a smirk on his face knowing damn perfectly he just scared her.
"Sorry..." he says even though he's really not. Scarlett smiles and right after she notices two bottles of beer in his right hand, he's holding them both with three fingers.

"I got us something!" he quickly says giving Scarlett one of the two bottles and bringing his to his lips taking a small sip.
Scarlett sits down with her back against the tree and Harry imitates her right after.

"So you just left a girl on her own in a wood in the middle of the night to go get some... beer?" Harry giggles at her words while she fake scolds him and takes a sip of her beer.

"Maybe you were actually safer on your own..." he whispers. Scarlett looks at him, his eyes sparkle with a hint of amusement. "maybe the bad guy on your side your brother warned you about is what you should be scared of." he concludes, keeping his amused eyes right into hers. Scarlett can feel the thrill of excitement, mixed with fear and awareness because he's right. That's what she should be afraid of, and maybe of the beer she's already sipping that he gave her already opened. She's usually more careful and almost paranoid usually, she thinks like an agent already — that's what her father always tells her — and yet, she's careless with him, she trusts him and she's ready to take the risk. Maybe that's why that thrill is so exciting, and so is the fear. She likes to feel like that, like when she's watching a horror movie that is really scared, the only difference is that she's living it in real life. She loves it.