15.

hello,
I found the manip on my phone, I think i did it, but in case I didn't credit to whoever did it x
Ps: I added Conrad, Harry's father, in the cast list.

Scarlett takes a tissue from her bag to clean herself from Harry's juices streaming now down her legs. Now that they're not horny and in desperately need to come anymore they're both regretting it. She hates the effect he has on her, one way or another they always end up fucking on or against every surface they can find. Harry tugs himself back inside of his pants, looking at her without really knowing what to say.

"Are we ok?" She decides to ask him. Harry wraps her arms around her and holds her to him. He knows what she's feeling, he hates the uncertainty they're going through too. They're both in desperately need of confirmations.

"Do you wanna spend the night?" Harry gives up and decides to ask her.

"Where did you go with Cielo?" She decides to ask, intentioned to finally get an answer out of him. She bites her lower lip, awaiting for an answer. He looks at her, thinking carefully on what to say.

"What I can tell you is that there's nothing between the two of us. We're barely friends." Scarlett pushes him away, rolling her eyes and grabbing her bag from the ground. She's so damn tired of all this secrecy. "Wait, baby. Will you stop worrying if I tell you that, whatever we're doing, I call out?" Scarlett thinks about it. She doesn't think he's cheating, but she also doesn't like how he has secrets with her. She wonders if he really will stop seeing her.

"Can I think about it?" Harry quickly nods at her words, leaving a kiss on her forehead. She'd really like to stay, but she has to take the car back to Poe.

"So you won't be at the dorms for the whole week?" Scarlett asks him to make sure.

"Yeah, I can't. I'll be here, though. You can come whenever you want." Scarlett hugs him, leaning her head against his chest. Harry caresses her head, deepening his hand in her mass of hair. "Do you wanna still stay the night? No sex, I promise!" Scarlett can't really bring herself to turn his invite down. She nods her head and goes on her tip toes to kiss his lips.

"You don't have anything crazy like that, that I still need to find out, right?" Harry thinks about it carefully. Maybe he should tell her. Not everything, just a part of it. What he told Cielo too. Scarlett already knows there's more, by the way he awaits to answer. He nods his head, walking near her and sitting on a stool of his kitchen.

"There's something else..." He sighs. Scarlett sits down on the stool next to his. She feels her heart rushing in her chest, almost scared from what he's going to pull out now. Harry wets his lower lip, brushing his tongue on it, before starting speaking. "Some years ago... I used to pay prostitutes for sex, or high-class escorts, it really depended." He gulps at his revelation, scared to see whatever reaction Scarlett is going to have. She parts her lips, feeling quite shocked at his revelation.

"God, Harry... if you've passed me whatever kind of sexual illness I swear I'll kill you." She says exasperated, on the verge of crying, burying her face in the palms of her hands. There are so many things about this guy that go against so many of her morals and yet she can't let him go. If it was any other guy, she wouldn't even have approached them and now she's way too deep into him already, in such a short time.

"Scar, for fuck's sake!" He raises his voice just as exasperated. He stands up and walks toward a drawer in the living room. He returns with a bunch of papers and throws them at her. "I get tested every six months. I'm clean, how many more times do I have to tell you?" Scarlett, even though she trusts his words, still checks the papers. He's saying the truth. "Why did you even let me fuck you bare if you don't trust me? Do you do it with everyone? Maybe I should be the one to ask you if you're clean if you let everyone fuck you bare." Scarlett immediately makes her hand collide with his cheek in a sonorous slap. She feels hurt by his assumptions. She trusted him, until some days ago. If she had knew back then he does coke and has sex with prostitutes she would've never asked him to. Harry rubs his cheek, regretting right after his words. He's definitely exaggerated.