12.*

hello,
I had a couple of problems with the past chapter, so try and check if you've read it before reading this one, because wattpad is having fun to hide chapters and notifications lately. anyway, let me know what you think of this one and thank you so much for reading!

*contains strong sexual content

When Scarlett opens her eyes, she can't help but smile at the memory of last night. She raises her head, looking for Harry, but he's nowhere in sight to be found. She reaches for her phone on her bedside table and turns it on.

"Babe?" She raises her voice, looking around the room. When there's no answer, she gets up from the bed and walks toward the kitchen. Still nothing.

"Seeing you walking naked around my living room is a sight I could get used to." When she ears his voice she quickly turns around toward him. He's wearing his boxers, looking even more cheerful than usual, his smile is big on his lips. She walks toward him and kisses his lips.

"Good morning, babe..." She whispers on his lips, wrapping her arms around him. "We don't have much time to get ready, have breakfast and go back in time for lessons."

"Good morning to you, honey." A cheeky smile appears on his lips, his hands go on her behind and he squeezes her asscheeks, making her giggle and jump. "You really wanna go, don't you?" Harry sighs, frustrated at the only thought. He's way too tired to follow classes today.

"We have alternatives?" She asks him, quite curious. She's not used to skip classes, but after all, the first lessons are not that important.

"Actually, yes. Sleeping in, until at least 10, and then spending the rest of the day in New York." Scarlett carefully looks at him, trying to understand whatever he's serious or not, but there are no trace of joke on his face.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I've already bought the train tickets, actually." Scarlett laughs at his words, not fully believing how crazy and reckless he is. She's only been to New York with her family and it was a long time ago, so she wouldn't really mind going there with him. Plus, they'd go back to college by tomorrow, so she wouldn't skip too many lessons.

"Alright..." she nods her head and takes a peck on his lips. Harry's quite surprised that she accepted to go this easily, he was expecting her to insist to go to class, but the fact that she didn't is even better to him.

"I'm gonna take a shower, if you wanna sleep a little bit longer I'll wake you up at 10." Scarlett tells him, absently adjusting his quiff on his forehead. Harry, taking her by surprise, lifts her off the ground and starts walking toward the bathroom in his room.

"I'm suddenly not sleepy anymore." Scarlett laughs at his words, while he keeps a smart grin on his face. Harry's shower is absolutely huge, in marble and glass. There's even a bench in it. Scarlett is the first one to get in, while Harry takes off his boxers and follows her inside right after. The water is warm against her body and Scarlett immediately enjoys the contact against her contracted muscles after last night. Harry, on the other hand, just looks at her for a few seconds, completely captured by her beauty. She stays behind the jet of the water, her eyes closed, just letting the water pour over her. When she opens her eyes and furrows her eyebrows looking at him standing there motionless, Harry smiles at her.

"What?"

"You're beautiful." He shrugs his shoulders, getting nearer to her and surrounding her waist with his arms. "And I'm very lucky."

"I'm the lucky one, you're practically the perfect match." She protests. "You're attractive, with a good personality, rich and you're like a sex God. How does someone get this lucky in life?!" She fakes exasperation, shaking her head but she starts laughing right after.