11*.

hellooo, before starting reading I wanted to say that from now on I'll stop specify the "one year ago" set since the time is obviously going on as we go on with the story, but I'll specify of course when we're in a scene settled in the present or in a different set of time.

thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy the chapter xx

*contains strong sexual content

When Harry's car parks down the street and they both get out of the car she quickly recognizes the area his place is located in. Scarlett has never tried to look for an apartment in the city, because her father has always thought that the college dorms were safer, but she didn't need to look for it to know that this area; Georgetown, is definitely the most expensive area in DC.
Harry's building is quite different from the Georgetown's typical architecture style. It's more modern, willowy and geometric, the windows of every floor don't have any shutters, they're simply made in glass and in the whole construction there's very little cement.
Harry's place is, of course, located at the last floor. His loft is very spacious and bright, the living room is enormous and from the windows you can basically see great part of the city. It's truly a beautiful sight. The kitchen is connected to the living room, Scarlett immediately notices a couple of ingredients for their dinner on the counter, together with some bottle of wine and a bouquet of flowers.
The furniture of the apartment is very modern and expensive-looking, it's a quite minimal style on the tones of black and white. She slowly takes a look around, while Harry's stare is purely fixated on her.

"You have a beautiful place!" She says honestly.

"Thanks... it was already furnished, to be honest... so I didn't do much." Harry shrugs his shoulders and gives her a timid smile. Scarlett walks toward the kitchen counter and Harry follows behind. She can see some vegetables, spices and oil.

"Oh, these are for you!" He quickly says, grabbing the bouquet of flowers from the counter and stretching it toward her. Scarlett immediately feels her breath being taken away by his kind gesture. She takes the bouquet in her hands and notices how they're all peonies, in a very pale shade of pink; she loves them.

"That's so romantic of you!" She teases him and she can almost swear she sees him blushing for a second. She leans toward him, wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him on the lips. "I don't know about you, but I'm not that hungry anymore..." She whispers on his lips, and Harry doesn't need to hear her saying it twice. She takes her hand and drags her across the living room and down the corridor toward his bedroom. He drags her toward him by the hold on her wrist and their lips quickly collide in a heated kiss. He drags her toward his bed and with a light push he makes her lay on it. Scarlett feels immediately nervous at the thought of what it's about to happen, but in a very exciting way. Harry's still standing up, at the end of the bed, towering over her figure. Harry's eyes travel from her face 'till down the rest of her body, stopping on the center of her slightly parted legs. His eyes are dark now, full of lust and hunger while he looks at her.

"I can't wait to be inside of that pussy of yours..." Harry's voice is rasp, immediately sending a thrill of pleasure all across of Scarlett's body. She feels already damp between her legs, she's been feeling like that since their ride in the car and now it's just going behind her control. She needs him.

"Then what are you waiting for?" She whispers, her voice too shaky to actually pronounce the words out loud. A grin quickly appears on Harry's face. He takes one of her legs and raises it. The fabric of the dress covering her thigh are lowered by his movements, exposing her tulle panties to him. He feels his dick twitching in his pants at the sight and at the thought that she actually spent her time trying to look for something sexy to wear for him. He lets the tips of his fingers caressing the inside of her thigh, slowly raising up until her knee high boots. He zips it open and takes it off of her, letting it fall to the ground. His fingers, now, runs across the rest of her long legs, up until her ankle. He leaves a wet kiss, right near her ankle.