18.*

*contains strong sexual content

Scarlett, when she hid the bag of coke near Cielo's bed, was totally sure of what she was doing. In her mind, there wasn't a single doubt. She knew she would get probably expelled, but not arrested. After all, she had warned the security of the campus about it, not the police. So, she was completely sure of what she was doing and yet, while she rides the train back home she feels a weird sense of anxiety. Cielo told Harry about the text, she tried to put him against her, so she had to do something. She couldn't let her walk away with it. She feels extremely paranoid every time it comes to Harry and she can't help it, she can't ruin everything now that is going particularly well. When she arrives home she uses her keys to get in and the first thing she has a sight of is the living room, there on the couch, she can see Poe and Harry sat next to him. Her lips immediately curve into a smile when she sees him sat on her couch. She quickly walks toward the living room and quickly stops from running toward him when she sees her parents sat on the other couch, the one she couldn't see from the entry.

"Hello!" She happily exclaims, inverting her path and going first to her parents to hold them in a hug.

"Hello, honey!" Aaron says, kissing her head. She greets Poe too and kisses Harry on the cheek as greeting. She immediately feels his smile against her skin and she sneakily pinches him, hoping to make him understand that he can't look at her like he's been doing since her entry.

"I have to put them behind the tree!" She says, pointing at the bags in her hands, containing gifts. She walks toward the decorated tree, putting her presents with the others already there.

"We were talking with Poe and Harry about the first lessons... do you know Harry?" Aaron tells Scarlett when she sits down next to him.

"Uhm... I think we crossed in Poe's room, right?!" She casually says, looking at him. Harry quickly nods, without adding anything else. She can see her mother glaring at her from here. When she told her about her plan she wasn't completely keen on putting it to practice, so Scarlett had to insist a lot.

"What are your plans for the day?" Aaron asks Poe and Harry.

"Uhm... I think I'm going to introduce Harry to my friends. We're going to the usual pub..." Scarlett immediately glares at Poe at his words, feeling already annoyed by the fact that she has Harry here but he has to spend his time with Poe, but after all, it would look weird if Harry decided to stay here on his own while Poe went out.

"And you honey? Are you seeing your friends?" Scarlett distorts her stare from Poe, to bring it on her father. She's tempted to answer him "what friends?", but she doesn't want to start a discussion right now. She has a couple of friends, she just never really liked them and doesn't want to spend time with her.

"I have so much to study... I'll stay here and help mom with food." She makes up an excuse and smiles at him.

"Wanna go?" Poe stands up, as soon as he checks the time on his phone, Harry nods and follows him behind.

"It's been a real pleasure, Mr and Mrs. Clark! I'll see you tonight or tomorrow morning, I'm assuming." Harry politely says.

"Have fun!" Aaron tells him and Annalise just smiles at him, not really trusting herself enough to say anything. When they leave Scarlett feels immediately jealous that he gets to spend his time with her bother instead of her.

"Could you try and look at my sister as if you don't want to tear her clothes off of her?" Poe feels like breathing a sigh of relief when they're finally alone. Harry rolls his eyes, not really believing that both Poe and Scarlett noticed. He doesn't do it on purpose, he doesn't even realize, actually.