20.*

*contains strong sexual contents

When they get to Harry's familiar place Scarlett feels immediately calm. She has missed this place and coming back feels really good, considering she thought she was never going to see this place again. Everything is the same, he hasn't been here at all, he didn't want to come back in a place that reminded him of her when all he wanted to do was to forget her.

"I bought you something..." Harry tells her and starts walking toward his room. On the bed there's a box that he grabs and gives to her. The box is in a velvety red and it looks to be a necklace one. When she opens it, she realizes she was right and that it's actually a diamond, a heart-shaped diamond, really small with a very thin silver chain.

"I thought I'd got you a heart so you won't have any doubts that you indeed have mine." He giggles, probably by the way too cheesy words that are the cause of the light red coloring his cheeks at the moment. He rubs her head and looks at her looking at the necklace. It's absolutely beautiful and Scarlett can swear she's never felt so full in her whole life.

"Can you help me put it on?" Harry quickly nods and takes the necklace out of the box to close it around her neck while Scarlett lifts her hair up. Once the necklace is on her neck she runs in front of the mirror to admire it. She totally loves it! She can see Harry's reflection in the mirror behind her, he looks at hers while he raises his hand and starts caressing Scarlett's left arm with the tips of his fingers, while with the other hand he frees her shoulder by her hair, adjusting them on the the other. His mouth quickly goes on her neck, down her shoulder and she feels a shiver running all across her body. She likes watching their reflections in the mirror, to see — and not just feel — Harry's delicate touch on her. When his lips leave her neck he forces her to turn toward him and meet his lips. She immediately wraps her arms around his neck and Harry's go on her waist, pushing her thin figure against his body. Their kiss is now heated, as if Harry is impatient to have her now that he's tasted a bit of her. His hands go on her body now, tapping at the fabric of the dress, looking for a zipper, but when he doesn't seem to find any he just takes the hem, trying to take it off of her, but her hands quickly go on his to stop him.

"Do you mind if we don't do anything tonight?" Harry feels surprised by her request, but he obviously obeys, letting her dress be. He feels worried, maybe she hasn't forgiven him like he thought some minutes ago.

"Are we ok?" He asks in a whisper, almost too scared to find out the answer.

"Yeah, I didn't shave!" At her words Harry laughs, shaking his head.

"You could be the hairiest woman in the world..." he starts staying, bringing both of his hands to grab her ass, pushing her pelvic against his. "And you would still do this to me." Scarlett knows he's referring to the bulge she's feeling against her at the moment and she laughs too. She feels comfortable around Harry, she likes to shave for herself, more than anything but it still blocks her from going on, tonight.

"I think we should talk tonight instead of ending up having sex all the time." Harry quickly lets her go and nods his head. She's probably right, talking about is definitely going to help them more. "Can I have one of your tees?" Harry quickly walks toward his closet, taking a plain white t-shirt and throwing it at her and going to the bathroom. When he comes out, Scarlett's dress is neatly folded on the chair of his desk and she's already inside his bed, behind his warm duvets. He throws his clothes on the chair too and gets into the bed, beside her. Scarlett immediately wraps her arms around his torso and lays her head on it like she's used to.

"I missed it!" She tells maybe more to herself, than him. She inhales his smell, that she equally missed and enjoys the contact of his warm, muscular skin with hers. Harry smiles too, wrapping his arms around her and leaving a kiss on her forehead.