One

Once upon a time, long long ago, well, more like twenty years ago, Belle married her Beast in front of six thousand of their closest personal friends. (Big cake...)

Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and he got himself elected king of The United States of Auradon!

He rounded up all the villains and their sidekicks (basically the really interesting people) and he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost, with a magical barrier to keep them there.

This is my hood. No magic, no WiFi, no way out... Or so I thought...

And a few years ago, Ben, the son of Belle and Beast gave his first wish to let the villains children come to Auradon, before he turned king. So he managed to get four children from the Ilse and give them a chance to have a life in Auradon with the really lame people who lived there. He brought
The son of Jaffa (Jay)
The daughter of The Evil Queen (Evie)
The son of Cruella Devil (Carlos)
And
The daughter of Maleficent, the most evil and powerful villain of all..... (Mal)

Little did he know, they had a plan to get all the villains back into Auradon and take over. Yeah, it was pretty good. There was so much evil.....

But Mal and her friends managed to save the day and defeat maleficent.
And so..... The story still carries on.....
***

Mal finnished painting her picture of the view of Auradon, from her bedroom.
"And that's how you do a smoky eye," Evie said afterwards.
Mal nodded, not paying attention,"Sounds good. Hey, come see my painting!!"
Evie walked from Mal's bed up to where Mal was by the window and looked at her painting.
"Wow Mal!!" She said, astonished, "You should be a professional!!"
"I wish!!" Mal laughed,"I'm not half as good as lots of people in the world!!"
"Well, you're half times better!!" Evie said, putting her mirror in her bag.
Mal walked to her bed and flopped on her bed in exhaustion.
"Are you OK??" Evie asked, sitting next to her.
Mal nodded,"Yeah. Just tired. It took me three days non stop to do that painting!!"
"You should have some rest," Evie said to Mal.
Mal nodded,"I know. But I want to spend time with you. You see, now I'm helping Ben rule, I don't think we'll spend as much time together as we did in the Isle Of The Lost."

Mal and Evie used to live on an island called, The Isle Of The Lost and lived with their evil parents. They also lived with too of their other friends, Carlos and Jay.
Evie's mother was the Evil Queen.
Carlos's mother was Cruella Devil.
Jay's father was Jaffa's
And Mal's mother was Maleficent, the evilest villian of them all....

All four of them got chosen, by Ben, to come to Auradon, and learn how to be good, to have a second chance to be who they really wanted. At first, they wanted to stay evil. Evie wanted a prince so she could be rich, a queen and pretty. Jay wanted to steal things for his father's shop, and find a lamp for him. Carlos wanted to stay away from dogs, as he was scared of them. And Mal wanted to get the fairy godmothers wand, so she and her mum could have power.
They came to Auradon and took a class called Remical goodness, that taught them how to learn how to be good. They tried to steal the fairy godmothers wand. Mal made a secret love cookie for Ben to fall in love with him. Evie used her mirror in class to become smart and to make Chad, Cinderella's son, like him. Carlos made a new friend, Dude, the schools dog. Jay was in the school sports team. Ben fell in love with Mal and they had a date. Chad told their teacher about Evie's mirror and it got taken off her. Mal was getting popular because she was using her magic. Audrey, Aroura's daughter, was angry. Ben was getting crowned king. Mal made a cupcake to reverse the love spell. Ben already knew about the love potion. Ben was nearly crowned king. Jane, Fairy godmothers daughter, broke the barrier, so the villians could go free. Maleficent came and froze everyone. She turned into a dragon. Mal had to stop her. Maleficent got defeated. Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay became good people. They all lived happily ever after....... Or so we thought.....

First chapter published!! I hope you enjoy this story!!
If you haven't please vote on the chapters and follow me!!
Also read some of my other books if you haven't yet!!
•The Disney mermaids (Disney and mako mermaids/h20 fanfic)
•Winnie The pooh (fanfic)
•Medusa in Storybrooke (OUAT fanfic)
Thank you!!

Also, this was written by past Wendy, like a year or so ago, so my writing style was a tad bad, so sorry about that!! I promise I have improved!!