Sixteen

"We must plan our time ruling here," Queenie told her mother.
"No no. We have it sorted," Her mother said, sitting on her throne.
"But what if they defeat us??" Queenie asked.
"They won't," Her mother replied.
"But they've defeated you before..... They could do it again. There's more of them," Queenie said, worriedly.
"I've sorted it out," Her mother said,"I've planned this since the day I was banished."
"But."
"No interruptions dear," Her mother said.
The playing cards came into the castle throne room.
"They're in the prison your highnesses," One of the cards said.
They all bowed.
"Have you done all our orders??" The Queen Of Hearts asked.
"Yes. Your highness," The same card replied.
"So..... Get to work," The Queen Of Hearts said.
"....... But......"
"I said GET TO WORK!!" The Queen shouted,"Otherwise I'll get your head off before those prisoners!!"
"Yes your highness. Sorry for your disturbance, your highnesses," The card said.
They bowed quickly and ran out of the door in a second.
"Are you actually going to....... Do that??" Queenie asked,"To...... The...... 'Prisoners'??"
"Well..... Yes....... They intruded," Her mother replied.
"But...... I can't kill......" Queenie told her mother.
"What??" Her mother asked.
"I can't kill them...... Not any body," Queenie answered.
"What do you think we were going to do whilst being rulers?? Have a tea party with everyone and invite that stupid mad hatter to come??" The queen asked.
"Mother, that's not what I meant."
"What do you think  "off with their heads" meant??"
"I know exactly what it means," Queenie replied.
"Do you want to rule??" Her mother asked.
"Yes," Queenie replied.
"Do you want to stay evil??" Her mother asked.
"....... Yes mother," Queenie replied.
"Than do what a villain should do," Her mother said.
"Yes, mother," Queenie said.
Her mother smiled.
"Where is Quentin, Harriet and Harvey??" Queenie asked,"You didn't put them in prison, did you?? You didn't turn them into slaves?? You didn't......... Chop of their head did you??"
"No no no. Don't be silly...... I would never do that to my own children," Her mother replied.
"What have you done to them??" Queenie asked.
"They're here," Her mother said,"In this very castle."
Queenie nodded.
"Tell me. Why did they choose Auradon over us??" Her mother asked.
"I don't know. Something to do with their heart," Queenie answered, "They followed it."
"Never follow your heart like that," Her mother replied,"It is not right."
Queenie looked at her. She nodded, doubtfully.
"Stay with me and we can rule this kingdom. Or should I say...... Queendom??" Her mother said.
"Yes mother," Queenie said.
*****
Quentin, Harriet and Harvey ran to where the prisons were. Inside the prisons were Ben, Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay, Ali, Audrey, Jane and even the fairy godmother.
Evie was hugging mal. Ali was sat in a corner, next to Carlos and Jane. Jay was stood up with Ben and the fairy godmother. Audrey just sat and moaned about everything.
"My life is ruined!!" Audrey shouted, "My hair and my dress is ruined because of them!! They at least should have some sense!!"
"Calm down," Carlos said, "It's a dress and a hairstyle."
"Not any dress and hairstyle. The BEST dress and hairstyle that I designed myself!!" Audrey said.

Ben looked up.
"Quentin?? Harriet, Harvey??" Ben asked.
"What are you doing??" Ali asked, standing up and running to the jail bars.
"Getting you out," Harriet said.
"How??" Audrey asked,"We're stuck!!"
Harvey held out some keys.
"Where did you get them from??" Jay asked.
"The prison card," Harvey replied,"He was asleep."
"Where were you?? You weren't in prison with us, and I'm sure you weren't with them," Mal asked.
"It doesn't matter," Quentin said,"We just need go get you out of here and save Auradon. That's what matters."
Harvey fumbled with the keys.
"Oh I'm so sorry. It should me helping you, not vise versa," The fairy godmother said.
"It's okay," Harriet smiled,"You need our help. Anyway, you don't have your wand."
"Thank you," Evie nodded.
Harvey put the key in the lock.
Perfect fit.
He turned the key.
He unlocked it.
Everyone rushed out as fast as they could.
"Thank you!!" Ben said.
"No problem!!" Harvey said, taking hold of Ali's arm, "Now go!!"
Ben nodded.
"We should go separate ways. That's so we are all safe and we're not caught at the same time," Ben told everyone,"Me, Mal and Evie and Audrey can go together. Harvey, Harriet, Quentin and Ali can be together, as they're the eldest and the youngest child. Jane, her mother, Carlos and Jay can be together."
Everyone nodded.
"We'll go separate ways into the throne room. We have to try to take the crowns. Preferably the Queens crown. That holds lots of power. Take those charms out, and it will be powerless. Try to get the wand and my crown," Ben explained.
Everyone nodded.
"First you have to get past the sleeping guard," Quentin said,"Then some guards behind the door leading into the dungeon, there will be cards everywhere. If they see you, they will stop at nothing. They don't want the Queen to be mad at them."
"Right then. Should we go??" Mal asked,"We have no time to loose!!"
***
Everyone managed to get past both the guards........
Ben, Mal, Evie and Audrey went down the right corridor. They all ran very fast.
"So what do we do??" Mal asked, panting, but running.
"We go to the throne room," Ben said,"We try take the crowns and wands."
"What happens is we get caught??" Evie asked.
"We will be doomed!!" Audrey shouted, "And my hair will be ruined even more!!
"Shh!!" Everyone commanded her.
"You can't tell me what to do!!" Audrey said.
"Do you want Auradon to be doomed??" Ben asked, slightly annoyed at her.
"..... N...... No......." Audrey answered.
"Then don't get us caught!!" Evie said, before Ben did.
"There's no point in arguing," Mal said.
They turned a corner slowly, making sure there were no playing cards.
There were none.
"Phew," Audrey said.
She started running.
"Audrey, wait!!" Evie said.
"What??" Audrey asked.
"Come back now!!" Ben said.
"There's no danger here!!" Audrey laughed.
"This castle is now a danger," Mal said.
"Just come back!!" Evie demanded.
"Nooooo!!" Audrey said.
She screamed, as someone grabbed her and pulled her into a different corridor.
"Audrey!!" Ben shouted.
"Oh....... Should we...... Go after her or go back??" Mal asked.
"Go back. We need to warn the others," Ben said, "Plus, we don't want to get taken away by....... Something......"
***
Jane, Carlos, Jay and The fairy godmother were walking through the middle corridor.
"So. What's the plan??" Jane asked Carlos.
"We'll go to the throne room, and try to take the crown....... How, I'm not that sure," Carlos said.
"It'll be easy," Jay said, unsurely.
"Without my wand, it will be anything but easy," The fairy Godmother told Jay.
"Well. We also can't be caught. By the cards or Queenie and her mother," Carlos said,"We do that, and we'll be one step closer."
"So....... What do we do??" Jane asked.
"What do you mean??" Jay asked her.
"Well...... Surely there will be a plan," Jane said.
"Yeah. Go to the throne room," Jay said, "And then we......"
"I don't mean that!! I mean a layout," Jane said,"Who goes where."
"Well. There are three main entrances to the throne room. The big doors, the windows and a secret way through the walls. But no one goes that way. It was blocked ages ago," Carlos said,"But we'll have to unlock it somehow. "
"Walls??" Jane asked.
"Yeah," Jay replied.
"Don't worry dear. As they just said, it was blocked. There's another door we can go through," The Fairy Godmother said.
"Oh yeah," Carlos said.
"Ben told me, we were going to plan out the details when we got to the room," The Fairy Godmother told them.