Eleven

"Don't cry Queenie," Harriet said,"We can go to the museum without him."
"How can you say that?? We're family!!" Queenie said, wiping her eyes.
Harriet's face was covered in a pool of tears.
"Where did he go..... If this is his room??" Quentin asked, hugging both his sisters.
"I don't know..... But we have to do this, even if he won't," Harriet said, waking out of the school building.
Queenie nodded, drying the rest of her eyes.
"You got Mals spell book??" Quentin asked Queenie.
Queenie nodded and showed the book before putting it in her bag.
"Let's go," Quentin said, as they ran out into the darkness.....
***
"Where is the museum??" Harriet asked,"We should be here by now."
"It's 2.5 miles away from the school...... I think," Quentin said.
"What do you mean think??" Harriet asked,"We need to get there!! What if you're wrong, we'll be lost!! And who knows what Harvey might say to Ben!!"
"Lucky for us three. My..... Not-so-clever brain brought this along," Queenie said, grabbing a small hand mirror out of her bag.
"No..... It can't be," Quentin said, in shock.
"Oh!! Queenie you genius!! You got Evies mirror as well!!" Harriet smiled.
"Shhh!! We don't want anyone to hear!!" Queenie whispered.
"Well...... Ask it where the museum is," Quentin begged.
"Okay," Queenie said.
She lifted up the mirror and held it just in front of her mouth.
"Mirror mirror, in my hand
Where is the museum....... In this land??"
She looked at it and it showed an arrow, pointing where to go.
"Follow me!!" She whispered excitedly, as she ran in different directions.
Harriet and Quentin ran after her.
They headed many directions, before eventually arriving at the museum.
"We did it!!" Harriet said, as they got to the main entrance door.
She pulled it.
"It's locked," She sighed.
"Well obviously," Queenie said,"It's Auradon!!"
"Well I'm sorry," Harriet scowled.
"You should be," Queenie smiled.
"But nobody steals in Auradon," Harriet said.
"Don't argue," Quentin said,"Just do a spell or something."
"Duck!!" Queenie suddenly said.
"Where??" Harriet asked,"I like ducks!!"
"No. Duck!!" Queenie shouted, pulling Harriet and Quentin down on the floor.
"Oww!! You hurt me!! And my skirt is probably ruined now!!" Harriet complained
"Shh!! It doesn't matter. Luckily, I managed to get us out of site before us getting caught by the caretaker!!" Queenie whispered.
"Why would there be a caretaker here?? I mean no one here is going to steal anything. It's Auradon!!" Harriet asked.
"Yeah, like no ones hiding from him right this very moment from being caught and accused of stealing!!" Queenie whispered sarcastically.
"Maybe it's because they're bringing more villains here," Quentin finally spoke.
Harriet nodded.
"Put a spell on him!! Get him distracted or let him do something..... Just do anything!!" Quentin said to Queenie.
"I can't read as good as you. You do it," Queenie said, passing the book to him.
Quentin sighed, but did it anyway.
He flipped the pages until he found the spell he needed.
"Prick a finger,
Prick it deep,
Once it's pricked,
Fall asleep.

Now obey my evil powers,
And fall asleep for three whole hours."

The man, who had been looking at the cameras, finished his phone call and looked up. Queenie, Quentin and Harriet looked through the window slyly and cautiously. He stood up and looked at the spinning wheel in front of him.
He lifted his arm......
And his finger...........
Touched the wheel.......

The man flinched and looked at his finger. He sat back down and stretched. He yawned, before closing his eyes. He was snoring in a few seconds.....

"That was so good!!" Harriet laughed, giving her brother a high five.
"I agree," Queenie said.
"Right let's go in!!" Harriet smiled, as she tried to open the doors.
Nothing happened.
"It's locked!!" She wailed.
"We literally just tried that like a minute ago," Queenie said.
She thought.
"Should I kick it??" Queenie asked.
"No. It might wake him up," Quentin said,"I'll find a spell."
"Why don't we just climb through that window??" Harriet asked, pointing to a window right next to her.
"Wouldn't a spell be easier??" Queenie asked.
"Why is the window open??" Quentin asked the exact sane time, when Queenie asked her question.
"I mean...... The doors locked, so why's the window open and....... How did Harriet get in there so fast and quietly??" Quentin asked.
Harriet smiled and waved from the inside.
"Well..... Let's go," Queenie said,"Can you help me??"
Quentin nodded. Queenie, being smaller than all her siblings gave her a disadvantage. Quentin managed to help her into the window, following her, without them getting caught by the sleeping guard.
***
"Come on!!" Harriet smiled, running in a corridor.
"Shhhhhh!!" Quentin said, looking at the sleeping guard,"Don't wake him!!"
"It's fine!!" Harriet said, putting on her red and black jacket and black gloves.
Quentin nodded.
"You both had to wear heals didn't you??" He sighed.
"Well what else would I have worn??" Harriet asked,"All the ones that they wear in Auradon are so..... Last season."
"Last season," Queenie said,"Was so last season.
Harriet laughed.
"Sh!!" Quentin said,"Also we only have three hours to find the crown and get out of here!!"
"Well sorry," Harriet whispered.
They came to a stairway that led to different parts of the museum.
Queenie and Quentin both put on their gloves, as they already had their jackets on before they arrived.
"Where do we go??" Harriet asked.
Quentin looked at his watch,"We still have plenty of time before he wakes up.... So....."
"Upstairs is where the villain sections are..... We could go up there and see where mothers crown is," Queenie said, looking at a sign.
"But without Harveys necklace and Bracelet, we can't activate the crowns power," Quentin said.
"We won't," Queenie said.
"We can't do it yet anyway," Harriet said.
"Why??" Quentin asked.
"Because....... We don't know how. And we need the wand and other magical things," Harriet replied.
"She's right. We'd best wait," Queenie said, running up the stairs.
Quentin followed her, who was followed by Harriet.