Nine

"And where is she now??" Mal asked.
"We don't know. We turned around and she was gone," Quentin said.
"People can't disappear," Evie said,"Unless they have magic."
"None of us have magic," Harriet said to Evie.
"Mmmmm. Maybe she went out of the crowd," Carlos suggested.
"Wouldn't some one have seen her though??" Jay asked.
"Either: yes, but they didn't tell anyone, or: no, because she's always been sneaky like that," Harvey answered.
"And you think she's done it??" Mal asked.
They all nodded.
"I do art," Harvey said,"But I don't carry spray paint around. I like drawing on paper."
"And I haven't used it for maybe ten years now," Harriet frowned,"Besides, I don't like touching that awful stuff."
"And I don't use it," Quentin sighed,"But Queenie used it all the time when we lived here. We know it was her."
"It's something she'd do," Harriet said, sitting next to Evie.
"And...... No one knows where she is," Harvey said, worried.
"Will she get....... Expelled??" Quentin asked.
Harriet gasped and looked at him.
"No.... At least I don't think so," Mal said,"Besides, I did it all of the time when I was here and lots of children from the isle have done much worse than that."
Quentin sighed with relief.
"But..... She has ran away," Mal then said,"And that can be dangerous. Not just for Auradon, but for her. She doesn't know what Auradon is like. She hasn't been out of the school grounds."
Quentin stared at her worriedly.
"What could happen to her??" He asked.
"I'm not sure," Mal said,"Anything."
"Because she's so careless," Harvey said.
"Don't say that," Harriet said.
"But it's true!! Even you two know even if you don't dare say it!! She's careless and she never tries!! She deliberately gets herself into trouble!!" Harvey shouted.
He then sighed,"I'm just worried for her. I don't want to see her hurt."
"We all don't want to see her hurt," Quentin said, sitting next to him.
"We have to find her," Carlos suddenly said, Standing up.

Ben walked past the corridor and smiled.
"Good news!!" He said,"We've found Queenie!!"
Quentin suddenly stood up.
"Where??" He asked.
"She was in the detention room..... I asked her what she was doing.... But she wouldn't answer...... Only with stares," Ben said.
Quentin sighed with relief.
"What's going to happen to her??" Harriet asked.
"She won't budge from the detention room, so I guess she'll stay in detention all day," Ben sighed.
"Will she get expelled??" Harriet asked.
Ben shook his head,"No. Only if something totally serious happens. This has happened many times before."
"Like...... How serious??" Harvey asked.
"Let's..... Not talk about it," Ben said.
Harriet looked sad, but she nodded.
"Can we see her??" Harvey asked.
"Well..... Not now..... It's lunch now," Ben said, looking at his watch.
"But....."
"Not now," Ben repeated,"She has a book and some sheets of work to complete. She'll be out after lunch don't worry. "
"Harvey, I won't be able to teach you this lunch," Jay said,"And Carlos will be teaching you after school. They swapped the beginner tourney around."
"Am I a beginner??" Harvey asked.
"Well yes. But these are some not- as- experienced- beginners," Jay said.
"Me," Harvey whispered to himself.
"Beginners that haven't had their P.E lesson yet," Jay told him,"So Carlos Will teach you instead of me..... Tonight after school."
"Okay," Harvey nodded.
***
It was lunch.
"So....... What do we do now??" Quentin asked.
"I don't know," Harriet replied.
Harvey just shook his head.
"Well...... He said he found Queenie in detention...... Why on earth would she be there??" Quentin asked.
Harriet shrugged her shoulders.
"Was it...... Was it something I said??" Harvey asked, "I had a massive go at her."
"Don't worry. I'm sure it's not your fault. You were only concerned for her. I would have done the same thing," Quentin said.
Harvey gave him a small smile, as he felt slightly better.
"Well.... Whatever it is.... We will ask her after dinner break," Harriet said,"Anyway... Why do they say 'lunch'?? 'Dinner' sounds better. Dinner sounds more formal."
Harvey shrugged.
"Well. We should go look at what Queenie wrote on the lockers. I think it somehow means something to her," Quentin said,"Do you think it's mother??"
"Maybe," Harriet replied, not too sure herself.
They all turned around the corner and walked through the corridor. People gave them glances and stares. Harriet swallowed as she felt so small compared to the big horror of the thoughts in peoples minds and the stare of peoples eyes. Quentin however felt as if they were judging them, so he just stared at them back. If people thought they were crazy, then they will be crazy too. Harvey, on the other hand, just thought if they do anything to harm his family, he will hurt them back.

They passed another corner. They walked along the lockers and stopped to look at Queenie's graffiti, but.......
"It's gone......" Harvey said.
Silence.......
"How did it go??" Harriet asked,"How did it disappear??"
"Magic??" Quentin asked.
"Queenie doesn't have magic you numpty," Harriet said, as a joke.
"I meant other people. Mal has a spell book, the fairy godmother has a wand and Evie has a mirror and more people here have magic," Quentin replied to her comment.
"I thought Evies mirror told her things.... Not her telling it things," Harvey said.
Quentin shrugged.
"But you're right. It can't have been Queenie," Harvey added.
"But how did it go??" Harriet asked,"How??"

Another chapter published!! I hope you like it!!