Thirteen

"I can't believe it," Harvey sighed,"Why would you blame it all on Ali??"
"We didn't," Queenie said.
"Yeah right," Harvey said.
"It's the truth!!" Harriet shouted,"I have no idea how it ended up in her bag because it was always in my bag which was in my bedside table!!"
"Who else, would blame Ali mmmm??" Harvey asked.
"I don't know...... But it wasn't us!!" Quentin said.
"There's no point arguing," Ali said.
Everyone jumped. They had no idea she was there.
"What do you mean??" Queenie asked Ali.
"I had it," Ali said.
"You really didn't," Harriet said.
"I did. No one blamed it on me. You left it on your bed. I was in shock. I knew Mal had lost it. I didn't know what to do. I hid it, so none of you would get the blame," Ali explained,"But I guess that didn't work."
"Ali," Harriet said,"You shouldn't have. You don't deserve any of this."
Ali shrugged,"It doesn't natter. There's no point in caring."
"You heard what I said??" Harriet asked Ali, worried.
"Yeah. But I guess you wanted to find a spell to help us with the science project.... And then you were going to lend it back to Mal when you finished...... Am I right??" Ali asked.
Harriet nodded,"Yeah. It was." She lied.
"Well thanks for trying to help!!" Ali smiled.
"Oh Ali," Harriet sighed, sitting next to her,"It shouldn't be you in detention. It should be me. You didn't deserve to be here. I did."
Ali shrugged,"I've been here several times before. It's not that bad. "
".... Wha........ What??" Quentin asked, coming over to her.
"When I was distressed about..... My mum.... I always got myself into trouble.....I still do now.... I honestly don't care," Ali said.
She giggled,"You didn't think that did you?? You thought I was innocent!!"
"Well..... Ye..... Yes..... I guess," Harriet said, stunned.
Ali giggled.
"You bad lass!!" Queenie laughed.
Ali laughed, but stopped.
"Harvey??" Ali asked,"You okay??"
Harvey looked at her. He nodded.
"Harvey..... You seem down," Harriet said.
Harvey didn't say anything.
"Is it okay..... If we have a private chat??" Harriet asked.
Everyone nodded.
Quentin started to make a conversation to Ali, whilst Harriet, Harvey and Queenie went to the other side of the room.
"You've been ignoring us all day," Harriet whispered to Harvey.
He nodded.
"Are we really going to live like this??" Queenie asked,"Apart??"
Harvey shrugged.
"Say something," Harriet begged.
"What??" He asked.
"Okay, he can speak," Queenie said.
"Are you ignoring us because you...... You don't want to do.... The thing??" Harriet asked.
"Yes," Harvey said, looking down.
"I know we're on different sides, but can we still be friends??" Harriet asked her Brother.
"I'm not sure," Harvey replied.
"Please??" Harriet asked,"I care about you. I don't want to see you hurt."
"I don't want to see you hurt," Harvey said.
"Harvey...... Please......" Queenie sighed,"We love you so much."
Harvey looked at them.
"But.... How...... If we're on different sides..... Your planning to take...... Over...... I should be telling Ben..... But somehow..... I can't," Harvey sighed.
"It doesn't matter. Please can we be friends??" Harriet asked.
Harvey nodded.

They walked back.
"So....... We've sorted it," Queenie said.
"Oh good!!" Ali smiled,"I've been talking to Quentin about art. I find it very inspiring!!"
"It sounds interesting," Quentin agreed,"Though I've never actually done it like...... Not as good as Harvey."
Harvey blushed.
"Harvey's amazing!!" Harriet giggled,"He showed me how to do art!! I mean...... I can't do it, but..... Yeah!!"
Ali giggled.
"So....... What do we do..... Now that we're in detention for a whole day??" Queenie asked,"I feel like we'll be bored for a pretty long time."
"How about we just leave and come back later??"Ali asked.
"Rebel!!" Harriet commented.
Everyone laughed.
"Come on!!" Ali said, "Just come!!"
Everyone laughed and ran after her.

Friendship man.........
This chapter is shorter than it usually is, but I didn't know what to write until I came up with this amazing chapter!!
(Haha jk jk about the amazing chapter)

Also, I'm sorry I haven't published in ages!! I've been super busy at the moment, but I'm back to once a week. Whoever is reading this, I'm greatful. Goodnight