Four

"Chemistry was boring," Harvey said,"The most boring thing I've ever done!!"
"Biology was boring too," Harriet said.
"I kind of enjoyed it," Quentin said.
"Is there anything you don't like??" Queenie asked.
Quentin swallowed hard.
"Well we were talking about the breathing system and all that lot!! Like I'm never going to need to know how I breath in the future am I?? What a waste of everyone's time!!" Queenie said.
"It is useful," Quentin said.
"We learnt about atoms," Harriet said,"It's a waste of time!!"
"Shouldn't we be in lesson??" Quentin asked worriedly.
"It's OK. We don't have to," Queenie said.
"But it's been ten minutes since it started," Quentin said, looking at his watch.
"If you want to go, you can do. They can't tell us off for being late," Harvey said.
Quentin nodded.

Mal was walking with Audrey at that moment, looking at paper work. Audrey held a big box of pom poms.
"I'm so glad that we managed to get these pom poms!! I have to give these to the sports department!! They say I might be able to teach a lesson before Friday!!"
"So if the cheerleaders practice on the Friday before the tourney game, then they should....." Mal stopped.
"Should what?!" Audrey asked surprisingly,"Should what?! Hello?!"
She looked at what Mal was looking at. She was looking at the four childeren.
"Shouldn't you be in lesson??" Mal asked.
"Yes, but we...." Harvey stopped.
"We.... Had to get equipment from a classroom," Queenie said.
"What lesson have you got??" Audrey asked them.
"..... Art," Everyone said.
"Art?? Altogether??" Audrey asked.
Quentin, Queenie, Harvey and Harriet looked at each other and nodded.
Mal looked at them slyly. She suspected something.
"Ok," Mal said,"You go get what you need. "
They walked into an office.
"Where's all the art equipment??" Quentin asked.
Audrey opened a cupboard and they all saw some art equipment.
Pens:
Pencils
Ink lens
Paints
Paintbrushes
Paper
And many more art things.

Harvey wasn't sure what to get, so he grabbed two pots of pencils. Quentin got two pots of ink pens. Harriet got some paintbrushes and Queenie got some paints, after staring at them for a minute.
"Right. I'll take them to their lesson," Mal said,"You'll need to take these pom poms  back to the department. They'll be more in stock before tomorrow. After I take them to lesson, I'll go deliver the paperwork to Jay. He is the new coach for tourney."
Audrey nodded and picked up her box,"Should I tell him that the cheerleaders will practice on the Friday, so he knows not to go into the field??"
"Yeah, good idea," Mal said.
Audrey went off, carrying the box.
"Quentin, Harriet, Harvey and Queenie. You'll need to come with me. What classroom are you in??" Mal asked.
Quentin looked st their timetable.
"It says ArC4," He replied.
"Oh that use to be my art classroom!!" Mal said,"Who do you have??"
"Rapunzel," Harvey said, though it sounded as if he was asking a question.
"Oh she ran art club!!" Mal said, as they walked outside the building they were in and walked on the grass quite quickly,"She wasn't my teacher, but she was friendly when I joined the club!!"
"I can't do art," Quentin said.
"I'm sure you're good at it!! If you keep trying, then you'll become really skilled," Mal said.
"Is makeup art??" Harriet asked.
"Well its different from art on paper," Mal said, as they walked into a building,"Art on paper, you can imagine what it looks like. You can try and it looks perfect. It's like.... It's like you just draw and your hand and your mind and takes over. With makeup, you try hard to name it perfection. You don't want people to laugh at you. It's different. But some people do amazing things with makeup. It's art. Here's your classroom. Its a good job we found you!! Your twenty minutes late!! It could have been worse!!"
Mal knocked on the door and opened it.
"Sorry to interrupt your lesson Rapunzel, but I have some of your students. Quentin, Harriet, Harvey and Queenie heart. Sorry they're late. They had to get some equipment."
"Oh right!! Thanks Mal!!" Rapunzel said.
Mal nodded and closed the door after the students walked inside.
"Oh you brought some art equipment!! I was going to get someone to get some now!! And they're what we needed!!" Rapunzel said,"Thank you!!"
"It's OK," Quentin said.
"Oh and you four can sit on that empty table over there," Rapunzel said, pointing to the only empty table at the back of the classroom.
Quentin, Harriet, Harvey and Queenie sat on the chairs and got handed a piece of paper.
"Now class," Rapunzel said,"I want you to draw a picture. Any picture. But it has to be your own picture. You can't copy a picture. You can use it for inspiration. I want to see your imagination. I want to see the colours, the detail the character in your design. You should know this from previous years but I'll explain again, draw in pencil, if you want, go over it in pen and paint it in, unless of course you want to use coloured pencils. They're in the draw. I'll go get them."
Everyone started drawing. Everyone apart from Quentin, Harriet, Harvey and Queenie.
"What are you drawing??" Harriet asked.
"I don't know. I don't know how to draw," Queenie replied.
"I haven't drawn since we left Auradon. That was at least twenty years ago," Quentin explained.
"I think I'm going to draw a tree," Harvey said, as he started drawing,"A tree in the sunset. In a field. It's going to be nice and urban. No animals, no humans. Just a tree. But not just a tree. An important tree. A tree of life."
"Wow!! You draw so good!!" Harriet said, as she gazed into the drawing in awe.
"How do you draw so well??" Queenie asked.
"I've been drawing ever since we left Auradon. It was the only thing I loved. I mean, apart from you three and Mum," Harvey replied, just finishing the faint outline of the tree.
"Should I draw it with leaves or not??" Harvey asked.
"With leaves," Queenie said,"It would look better."
"Yes. Maybe do a few on a branch. Maybe a few without as well," Harriet said.
"I think it would look good if you only put a few leaves on. That way we can see the sunset in the background more," Quentin said.
"Yeah!!" Queenie and Harriet agreed.
"All right," Harvey said, starting to draw a few leaves on the branches.
"So what should we do??" Queenie asked.
"For once, I don't know," Quentin replied.
"Should I draw some makeup??" Harriet asked,"It's something I love."
"I think miss wants an original thing," Quentin replied.
"Mmmm..... I might draw a field full of sheep," Harriet said.
"I'll draw a river. A river and a mountain," Queenie said.
They both started drawing.
"What do I do??" Quentin asked.
There was no answer.
"What should I do??" He asked.
"No talking on the back table!!" Rapunzel said, looking at Quentin and his siblings.
But she was smiling.
"What should I do??" He whispered to Harriet.
"I don't know!! It took me like half the lesson to think of my idea!!" She said,"Why don't you draw some flowers??"
"Roses??" He asked.
"Yes. Mother liked red ones," Queenie replied.
"But I like pink ones better," Quentin said,"And those peachy coloured ones."
He thought.
"I know!!" He said,"I'll do lots of different flowers in a vase!!"
"Good idea!!" Harvey said, as he got out the black ink pen.
"You've finished drawing it already??" Queenie asked.
"Yeah," Harvey said.
"Its awesome!!" Harriet exclaimed.
"Thanks," Harvey said,"Yours is good too."
"Not really. The sheep look really bad. This was a bad choice!!" Harriet replied.
"Maybe of I help," Harvey said, ad he brought Harriet's paper towards him. He rubbed out all the crosses and scribbles she made and drew in fine detail, before giving it back to her. This took ten minutes.
"Wow!!" Harriet exclaimed,"This looks awesome!!"
"It takes practise," Harvey smiled,"I'm glad I could help."
"Now that you've helped her," Quentin began,"Could you possibly do mine??"
They all laughed.
"Be quiet!!" Rapunzel said, looking at the back table.
But still smiling.
****
School had finished. They had been late to every one of their lessons and people brought them back.
The lesson before lunch was Geography and Jay (again!!) and Carlos took them to Geography after they made an excuse of getting their geography books. They came back and brought back more books then they actually needed, but the teacher put them back and left them to study about climate in Antarctica. That didn't end well. Quentin, Harriet, Harvey and Queenie all got into a fight with a girl who made fun if them because of who they were. All of the children and the girl had a lunchtime detention. After lunch, it was languages. Lonnie and Doug found them four standing together on the grass five minutes after the lesson started. They said they were lost (it was true, but they were mostly messing about) and Lonnie and Doug showed them to their lesson. The last lesson was Remedial goodness 101 again and Chad came along. He showed them to their classroom, but mostly to get the girls attention.
"Purleeezz!! That will never happen!!" Harriet and Queenie both said, before entering the classroom.
They laughed and shut the door. That time, the Fairy godmother came to teach them for half the lesson with Jane and Ben. Jane took over, after the Fairy godmother had left and started teaching. The girls could manage to answer a few questions, Quentin could manage all, and Harvey wasn't behind. Luckily, Harriet and Queenie didn't get a detention.