Seven

"So..... In order to become a princess, you'll need to look like a princess!!" Audrey said.
Harriet looked at Audrey's short pink frilly dress and then looked at her own black and red outfit.
"....... But..... I already look like one," Harriet muttered.
"Yes, but you need more of an Auradon outfit!! Something light and doesn't stand out!! Nothing too dark!! Just a nice outfit!!"
Audrey smiled.
Harriet and Queenie sighed.
"Are you sure about this Audrey?? It's only their second day here and they look fine with what they're wearing,"Mal asked.
"Yeah I agree. It is pushing them too much. I mean, we didn't have yo change and we still don't," Evie said.
"Listen to them please!!" Queenie begged.
"Well.... I found these cute looking outfits with sparkling tiaras and accessories!! You'll both look splendid!!" Audrey smiled as if they said nothing.
"But......" Harriet protested.
"No buts!! Come in!! Lonnie, help me with these boxes please!!"
****
The boys were doing an after school tourney practise for an hour, so the teachers could see who shine and see if they'd like go join. Quentin and Harvey got into their uniform for tourney and headed outside into the field. Jay explained what the game was and the players and the aim. He did dome demonstrations with the members off sports staff, before they played.
Ben was watching them too.
"Go!!" Jay shouted.
The game started. Soon, two teams started to tackle each other who'd get the puck (Is that what you call them??). Soon one team had it, then another.
Then the blue team got it (Quentin's and Harvey's team) and started running to the center of the field. Harvey pushed a boy from his own team and sprinted off towards the puck.
"Pass!!" Harvey said.
The boy on the left side of him batted it to him and Harvey ran off.
***
"Oh wow!! You both look do cute!!" Audrey said, fangirling over the dresses she forced them to try on.
Harriet looked shocked and Queenie didn't know what to say.
"Um.... I'm not sure that Pink is my colour!!" Harriet sighed, looking at her dress.
It was a short frilly dress like Audrey's but much brighter and had a lot if sparkle on. It had a light blue belt to match it.
"But you're hair is pink!! It matches your hair!!" Audrey said.
"Oh," Harriet said miserably.
"And I hate this!!" Queenie shouted,"It's not my style!!"
Queenie wore a lilac dress that came just above her knees. It wasn't as sparkly as her sisters, but it had lots of decoration like flowers and butterflies swirling on it.
"Yeah, I agree. Their other outfits looked better," Lonnie said.
Audrey glared st her.
"They're the best dresses in the world!! I like the........ Brightness??" Lonnie said quickly.
"Nope. They're terrible," Harriet said, trying yo take it off.
"No no no!!" Audrey said, zipping the back up again,"I live this style, it emphasises me!!"
"Then you must have looked like a jerk at school," Queenie muttered.
"What??" Audrey asked.
"Nothing,"Queenie said.
"Maybe a different make up look would help!!" Audrey suggested.
"WHAT?!?!" Harriet and Queenie shouted.
***
Lots of boys came running up to Harvey. Harvey simply pushed them away.
Some started complaining but Harvey didn't notice, whilst Quentin just stood there doing absolutely nothing because he had no clue how to play this game.
Harvey ran to the center where a bunch of small things started to fly at him. He ducked, with the puck still on his bat. He then had an idea and batted the puck high in the air and flipped over lots of the things that tried to attack him. He went backwards and flipped out of the center, just managing to catch the puck.
"Gwon Harvey!!" Quentin shouted.
Harvey smiled and kept running, hitting a bunch of players in his own team again.
"That's not how you play!!" One ignorant boy shouted.
Harvey ignored him and ran as fast as he could to the goal, where one person was stood there.
Harvey thought for a minute before batting it high into the air and then batting it into the goal. The person missed, as it passed him into the goal.
Jay blew his whistle.
"All right!!" He shouted.
Harvey looked and yelled happily, as he dropped his bat in the floor and ran around the field.
"Harvey, come here please," Jay said.
Harvey stopped and walked to him.
***
"All done!!" Audrey said, applying some light pink lipstick on Queenie.
Harriet and Queenie stared at her.
"Awe!! You both look do cute!!" Audrey giggled.
"Cute?!?!" Queenie asked, not impressed.
"Wow.... That really is a..... Change," Evie said, slightly concerned.
Harriet and Queenie stared at each other.
"Do I look like her??" Queenie asked.
Audrey nodded,"Yep!! You both match!!"
Queenie and Harriet both jumped up.
"What?!?!" Queenie asked,"I don't want to look like her!!"
Harriet nodded, understanding.
She then looked at her annoyed,"Wait what??"
"No offence, but you look really gross," Queenie said.
"So do you," Harriet said.
"Ummm.... No we both knew that I looked better than you," Queenie said.
Harriet growled at her,"No, I am!!" She shouted.
She folded her arms.
"Be quiet!!" Audrey said, "There's something not quite right here....."
***
"You played well," Jay said,"But you do realise that we work with our team mates and not against them??"
Harvey sighed, "Yeah. I guess so. I don't know what came over me."
"Its OK. I did that when I first started playing, but I progressed and learnt from my mistakes, which is what you will do!!" Jay said.
Harvey smiled.
"Right!! Into your positions!! Let's play again!! And Quentin...... You have to try."
Quentin rolled his eyes, but still ran to where he was before.
Harvey followed him, when he got stopped by Jay.
"Maybe you should have a break," Jay suggested,"I have to see everyone else play. Maybe we could practice tomorrow lunch??"
Harvey nodded and sat down.
They played a long game and Harvey was easily bored.
"Hey," He said to Jay,"I'll practice tomorrow after school as well if you like. I'll have to go soon."
Jay nodded,"Do you have time for one or two games??"
Harvey nodded and smiled.
***
"I know exactly what the problem is!!" Audrey said, getting out a box.
She opened it and took two bottles of nail varnish. One pink and one purple.
(I hate nail varnish euuuhhhh!!)
"You need to brighten those nails up!! They already look fine but you'll need a file and then some decoration!!" Audrey smiled.
"Audrey, don't you think you've done them too much perhaps??" Lonnie asked.
Audrey shook her head,"No!! We haven't even begun!!"
"I don't know what that stuff is, but I hate it already," Harriet frowned.
"They make me want to vomit," Queenie said, unimpressed.
"Yeah," Harriet said,"Me too!!"
They both did loud vomiting noises.
"What's wrong with nail varnish??" Audrey asked.
"Its weird." Harriet said.
"Fine!! I'll put them away!!" Audrey sighed.
"I think you've been over excited Audrey," Evie said,"Maybe we should get them out if this style."
Audrey nodded,"I just love giving people makeovers!!"
"Perhaps someone else will like the look!!" Lonnie smiled,"I know it will look cute on me!!"
"You think so??" Audrey asked.
"Yeah!! I think the makeup would look perfect with dome boots I bought the other day!!"
Audrey smiled.
"But you see Audrey," Mal said,"You were trying to change their style completely to fit in with other people. But some people just want to have their own style. These girls look fine with what they had in before, and I agree, I still wear some of my old purple and green clothes, but it's Just..... You need your old life in you. These girls will feel transformed in different outfits to what they usually wear...... They probably think that they didn't fit in before, but they fit in perfectly well."
Audrey sighed,"I went overboard, but its just what I do. I was only trying to give them something...... I don't know."
"Yes.... But its just not the same...." Evie said,"We better get Harriet and Queenie cleaned up before we leave."
***
Harvey sighed and walked up to the school building with Quentin.
"I thought you played well on that pitch," Quentin said,"You were great!! Especially in that first game, where you scored a goal!! Amazing!! I don't know what Jay didn't like about it."
"It isn't how you play," Harvey said,"I have to practice tomorrow lunch and after school."
Quentin nodded,"Are you coming inside??"
Harvey looked at a nice view of the school grounds. There was a tree in the middle of the grass, the leaves were swaying in the breeze. There were tiny flowers growing around the tree that were colourful and beautiful to look at.
"Harvey??" Quentin asked.
Harvey looked at him,"I might stay out here for a bit. If that's okay...."
Quentin nodded,"That's fine..... But you still need to do some science homework."
Harvey nodded.
Quentin ran inside.