Ten

Queenie stared at her siblings hard.
"Answer," Harriet demanded,"Why did you do it??"
Queenie just stared st her.
Harriet knew that her sister does this, because she's done it many times to people in Auradon, People on the Isle of the lost and even her siblings. But Harriet became suddenly scared of this cold stare..... It was the same as any other stare, but colder and sharper and more........ Eviller......
"Queenie....." Harriet began.
"I..... I just miss mother okay??" Queenie interrupted.
"We miss mother too," Quentin said,"But I think its troubling you more than any of us."
"I just want to get this plan over and done with," Queenie said.
"And spray painting helped because??" Harriet asked.
"I just....... Want to make her proud," Queenie said, now looking at the floor.
"She already is," Quentin smiled.
"And the disappearing act??" Harriet asked.
"I needed to get away," Queenie said,"And...."

Queenie got hold of her bag and opened it.
"It also gave me chance to get this," Queenie told them, getting a book out of her bag.
"Is that...... Mals spell book??" Harriet asked.
Queenie nodded.
"You stole it??" Quentin asked.
"Yeah. How else would I have done it?? Go up to mal and say 'please can I have your spell book so we can take over Auradon with our mother??' ??"
"I didn't mean it like that," Quentin said.
"Any way. It doesn't matter..... We did it all the time on the Isle. No one cared," Queenie said, flipping the pages.
"All we need is Harvey to come back from tourney," Harriet said, looking at the clock,"Then we can go to the museum."

"I think we should have some fun with this book," Quentin said, taking it off Queenie.
"What are you doing??" Harriet whispered, as if someone was in the room.
"Ermmmm........ Having fun," Quentin said, slightly sarcastically.
He flipped through the pages.
"What's this??
Beware for swear turn persons name hair with dash hair.......
That makes no sense. And it hasn't worked."
"Well what's happened??" Harriet asked.
"Well..... Oh..... I'm supposed to say the persons name and what kind of hair they want," Quentin said.
"Okay......" Queenie said.
"Beware for swear, turn Harriet's hair with messed up hair," Quentin said.
"Wait what??" Harriet asked.
Green magic flew around Harriet's hair. Harriet stared at herself. The magic went away and she looked into the mirror to find her neat pink hair in a high ponytail had gone out of the ponytail. It looked like a massive bed head, as if birds had made a big nest on it.

Quentin and Queenie laughed as Harriet screamed.
"Get it off!!" Harriet shouted,"Get this ratchet thing off!!"
Quentin and Queenie shook their head and literally died of laughing so much.
"It's not funny guys!!" Harriet said, getting her hairbrush.
Queenie and Quentin got out their phones and took pictures of her.
"Stop!!" Harriet said, hiding under the table.
"Oh gosh!!" Queenie said, still laughing.
Harriet looked at them, slightly coming out of the table.
"That's enough photos," Quentin said,"If I take anymore, my storage will be full!!"
Queenie put hers in her jacket pocket.
"Fix it Quentin!!" Harriet demanded, "Now!!"
"I don't know how to,"Quentin said.
"WHAT??" Harriet shouted.
Quentin shrugged his shoulders.
"It takes forever to get my hair looking perfect..... Well it takes like ten minutes because its already perfect........ But I will not spend the rest of my life with hair like this!! I've tried to brush this mess, but it hurts like mad. Its super knotty," Harriet explained.
Quentin looked at the page he was on.
"Here it is," He said,"Beware for swear turn Harriet's hair back to her old hair."
Green magic flew around Harriet and in a flash of light, Harriet's hair was back to how it use to be: in a neat high ponytail, just how she liked it.
Harriet was very happy.
***
"Right..... Go!!" Carlos said.
Harvey just got ready to run but stopped.
"Why do I have to run up and down this pitch?? I mean..... I'm perfectly good at running," Harvey asked.
Carlos stopped his stopwatch quickly and reset it.
"It's exercise to help your muscles before you start," Carlos replied.
"Oh..... Right," Harvey said, as he got back into position.
"How far again??" Harvey asked.
"Just go there and back," Carlos answered.
"Oh okay," Harvey said.
Carlos got ready to turn the stopwatch on.
"Ready?? Go!!"
Carlos started the stopwatch.
Harvey ran as fast as he could to the end of the field.
In less than a minute he came back, slightly muddy.
"Wow," Carlos smiled,"That was so impressive!! Have you done this before??"
"Not really," Harvey replied,"I have run, like super fast when people chased me on the isle..... And mother made us play croquet..... But I never did any sport."
"What was croquet like??" Carlos asked, letting Harvey catch his breath before starting his training.
"Well...... Boring.... And unfair," Harvey answered him,"Mother was unfair..... We used hedgehogs as balls..... But she failed to hit them, but the hedgehogs still moved...... So mother wouldn't get so angry. Normally when we play, we purposely don't hit them because its cruel..... But if they don't move.... Then mother gets angry."
(No animal cruelty people!!)
"Sounds like you hated it," Carlos said,"To be honest, I'd hate it too."
Harvey sniggered, and drank some of his water.
"Now," Carlos said,"We need you to train."