Just a note by the author

Hey everyone who reads this!! I'm so happy you've been actually reading my stories!! Thank you so much, I'm so happy!!

Here's some things that I was going to put in the book, but didn't in the end.

Queenie was going to be trying to take Bens role as king (obviously she'd be Queen) on her own. Her brothers and sister weren't going to get involved. Or her mother.

She was actually going to act evil throughout the whole book, but I thought it would be better if it was a team effort and they all left Queenie to do it by herself.

•Quentin was actually going to leave their little evil plan first.

Basically, Quentin was going to be the good child, being the eldest, he'd know what Auradon was really like. At the beginning, he acted really good and he wanted to be in Auradon. This was because he was, but he had to do what they did for their mother.
I thought everyone would expect Quentin to leave first, so I wanted to change it up a bit. So Harvey left first.

Harriet wasn't going to leave their plan

Basically, the plan was going to be that Quentin wasn't going to do it. But after Harvey left, I thought Quentin would leave next and the girls were going to do it by themselves. That's why they were so naughty all the time. Then I realised that there wasn't much variety in it, just being two girls. So I changed it so Harriet left next, I thought it would be good if the two eldest children would be evil and the two youngest children left.