Two

"Don't worry," Evie said,"We'll still be friends!!"
Mal nodded for the third time.
"I'll have to go. Audrey wants to see me in.... Oh shoot!! I've got five minutes!!" Evie panicked,"She won't be impressed if I'm late!! I've been late to everything she organised!!"
"What are you doing??" Mal asked,"With Audrey."
"She wants me to become one of the boring girly cheerleaders!! How rubbish is that?? I haven't got time to put my makeup on nowadays, so how would I have time to do that??" Evie asked,"I'll go now. Bye!!"
She quickly hugged her friend before leaving. Mal giggled. Evie never had time to put her makeup on in a morning nowadays. She'd always come half an hour late to her lessons, because she put her makeup.
***
Evie walked over to Audrey.
"Evie!!" Audrey said,"You're late. Again!!"
"Sorry," Evie said.
Audrey sighed and put Evie  next to Lonnie, the daughter of Mulan.
"Now Freddie, Ali, Jane, Lonnie and... Evie, we are going to learn some cheerleading steps!!" Audrey said.
"Where's the pom poms??" Freddie asked. She's the daughter of Dr. Facillier.
Audrey sighed again,"Evie was meant to bring them from the sports department. "
Evie gasped,"Oh shoot!! I was busy trying to get here on time that I forgot all about the pom poms!!"
Audrey sighed,"Well we can't do anything without the pom poms!!"
"Sorry," Evie giggled.
Audrey sighed again,"Ali, you get them."
"Yes Audrey!!" Said the daughter of Alice.
"I could have done it," Evie said, but no one heard her.
"Well, now that we're waiting we should....."
Audrey interrupted by a massive cheering noise.
Carlos and Jay came past.
"Good morning," Jay said.
They were dresses in their Tourney uniform.
"Can't you see you just interrupted my lesson??" Audrey asked, slightly annoyed.
Carlos and Jay jumped back and held their hands out.
"Oh I'm scared!!" Carlos Shouted sarcastically.
Jay laughed.
Audrey scowled, but backed off in discuss.
Jay saw Evie.
"Woah!! Evie?? I never thought you'd do this!! I thought you hated....."
Evie shook her head and mimed cutting her neck, repeating the words 'no'.
"Um...... I thought you hated Tourney...." Jay said, after a few seconds of thinking.
Evie put her thumb up.
Ali came back, panting.
Audrey looked at her blankly.
"Where are the pom poms??" She asked impatiently.
"Miss said that she was using them to teach some of the begging cheerleaders. She has some more in stock, but they need to arrive," Ali said.
"How long will that take??" Audrey asked.
Ali shrugged,"She didn't know."
"What am I supposed to do??" Audrey asked no one in particular,"Does she expect me to wait all day for them?? We need to practice for a tourney game happening this afternoon and some of us have no idea how to cheer!!"
Evie smiled slyly, whilst putting on her pink lipstick on.
Jay saw this and grinned,"You know Audrey, You could practice with branches."
Audrey looked confused,"What??"
"Yeah!!" Carlos said, standing next to her,"Use them as pom poms to practice!!"
Evies smile faded.
'What??' She whispered to them.
Jay smiled and lifted his arms up.
They went to the nearest tree and grabbed a branch each. They came back and handed them to Audrey.
"How will I practice with these??" Audrey asked.
"And how will we use them in the performance. We can't dance around with leaves," Evie said, trying to get them back.
"This is only until you get the delivery. Just practice with them," Carlos said.
He handed them to Freddie.
"I'm not touching them," She said and passed them to Lonnie.
She shook them and did a few steps. She smiled.
"These work well!!" She said.
Evie had a big frown on her face.
"Thanks guys!!" Audrey said,"You've been a massive help!!"
She patted them on the back and they left to help teach students how to practice Tourney.
"Why are we doing this??" Evie asked.
"Well, if we perform well enough on the tourney game, the teachers will know that I've taught you well and that means I can teach students how to cheer!!" Audrey explained.
Evie yawned and held the branches that Ali gave to her.
"I'm not too sure if trees are my thing," Evie said,"They don't match my outfit and this thing that we are doing will mess up my hair and get my shoes muddy."
"That's why we wear cheer leading uniforms," Audrey said,"Did you know that??"
Evie scowled, but stood up anyway.