♥00♥ Slice of Life

"Kise, you are a piece of shit, you know that?!" Kasamatsu Yukio slapped the blonde's head because of what he did. 

"Uwah! Senpai, you're so mean! Please stop hitting me! You wouldn't hit a dog, why would you hit me?!" Kise Ryouta was following Kasamatsu like a dog following its master. Well, he's not got anything to wag about since he just got hit by Kasamatsu! "I felt sorry for you, I was only trying to be nice..." 

"I don't need you to ask a girl to be my girlfriend! If I want to confess, I'll do it myself!" 

"Truth is, Senpai, you really want a girlfriend, don't you?" 

Like a normal teenage boy, Kasamatsu Yukio was also interested in falling in love with a girl at least once. However, there was an issue with him.

"You stiff up whenever you try to talk to a girl, you lose all ability to speak, and you end up stuttering so much that I feel sorry for you-" Kise was kicked in the butt.

"I don't need you to remind me!" He couldn't help that he would freeze up and become all nervous whenever he tried to speak to a cute girl! Anyone would freeze up...right? 

"Kasamatsu, you can't keep hitting Kise to get frustrations out." Moriyama caught up with them and he proceeded to walk home with them, "Kise, do the same for me too! Set me up with someone too!" 

"I can try to." 

"Ah, I can't have you hanging out with me after that though." 

"Eh?! Why?!" 

"Because you'll end up drawing their attentions away from me!" 

"That is so mean...!" 

"That's how we show our love." Moriyama and Kasamatsu said at the same time. 

"Ugh...how cruel..." Other models have friends who were very nice to them, why were his friends nasty to him? He couldn't work that out.

"Geez..." Kasamatsu took something out of his gym bag and Kise's eyes lit up instantly. What did he take out? A photo of Kise and Kuroko at a party. He folded the photo to make a paper plane out of it.

"Don't you dare, Senpai! You know I-" 

"FETCH!" Kasamatsu launched paper plane into the air as the wind picked up and sent the photo away.

"I will get it!" Kise chased after the plane since his instincts told him to chase it no matter what. 

"He really is a dog..." Kasamatsu rolled his eyes at his kouhai's reaction. 

"Hahaha! But you know, as bad as you think Kise's action was, I have to say his actions are in the good of heart." 

Kasamatsu raised an eyebrow, "...I don't need him to beg a girlfriend back for me." 

"But you must be curious, right? I mean, you're 18 and you have never had a girlfriend in your life! You should be a little embarrassed-" 

"Shut up, Moriyama." 

"Hey, just trying to open you up." 

"Well stop it." 

"Okay." If Moriyama were to badger Kasamatsu about his fear of girls any longer, he would end up being hit or kicked in a very painful way!

"I don't need you or Kise pointing out my shortcomings..." The poor boy had a reason to be scared of girls...

Kindergarten Kasamatsu was in love with a very cute classmate called Akira and he decided to confess to her on Valentine's Day, he got her a chocolate bar and a card with lots of cute hearts on it. He liked Akira because she was good at sports, she was very friendly to everyone, and she was very cute.