♥03♥ Cat? Human? Or a Demon?

Kasamatsu was wandering through a very traditional Japanese style garden. He doesn't know why he was here but he walked on anyway. Was he in a dream? He felt very light...

"Hahaha~!" 

A familiar voice, he could hear Hisui's voice nearby! He followed the innocent laughter and he found Hisui wearing a red kimono with pink cherry blossom designs. He could see that her cat ears and tail, she was happily hugging someone from behind. 

"Should you be doing that?" A voice just like his own, but a lot gentle and caring for the girl with cat features. 

"Yuki~!" 

"I'll give you my time when I am done with studying." 

"I don't like it when you study...but I like watching you study!" 

"That doesn't make sense but I will accept it." 

Kasamatsu's eyes were wide because the person whom Hisui was talking to looked exactly like him! 

"What the hell...?" Kasamatsu couldn't believe the striking resemblance between him and the one Hisui affectionately called 'Yuki'. "Hisui, who is he?" When he reached out to Hisui, his hand went through her. It doesn't seem like he's able to interact with anything in his dream, he could only watch.

Almost all of Yuki's hair was cut extremely short, except for a small amount, which he kept tied in a long ponytail that reaches the lower middle of his back. He looked exactly like Kasamatsu, a historical version! 

"Oh, by the way..." Yuki put the fude down.

"Hm~m?" Hisui hummed. 

Yuki hugged Hisui to him and sat her on his lap, she was facing him and he tapped his finger on her nose. 

"I thought of a great name for you." 

"You have?" 

"I'm going to call you...Hisui." Yuki looked into her eyes with love and care, loving the bright shine of life within her jade green eyes. "Isn't it great? You finally have a name."

"Is it really okay? This means I belong to you now." 

"I don't need anything if I have you. I want to keep you..." His hand gently pushed at the back of her head, making their lips connect in a slow kiss.

Kasamatsu heard it again, a noise that sounded like a very loud 'Doooiiiiinnnngg'. He got out of bed on on the lights and he noticed Hisui was not on the futon. 

"What the hell...?" He walked out of his room and he found Hisui by the door to the hallway, which had a door stopper. He walked over to her to see what she was doing...his anger level began to rise as he watched her pulled the door stopper back and then letting it go right away. 

Doooiiiiinnnngggg! Went the door stopper. 

"Haha! That is funny..." 

"I see you like playing with the door stopper." 

"So that's what it's called! This is so-ah..." She looked over her shoulder to see Kasamatsu cracking his knuckles while making such an angry smile. Seriously, he looked so angry. "I...I couldn't sleep. You wouldn't wake up so I thought I'd explore the house-" Excuses were useless because he decided to hit her right on the head. Seriously, he sacrificed sleep because she found a door stopper amusing?! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning came peacefully and Kasamatsu could see Hisui was up already since she was not in the bedroom. He walked out of the bedroom to see her walking along the edge of the balcony with such a carefree attitude. He nearly doubled over, he quickly ran to her and held his hand out to her.