♥01♥ Of nostalgia and chocolate chip pancakes

Kasamatsu woke up angry. VERY angry! 

"Oi!" He sat up from the futon and he whacked Hisui on the head, "What are you doing off the bed?! Have you been sleeping on the futon with me?! What is wrong with you?!" 

"Ack! Your hits are so painful!" She was finally awake too. On top of that, the shirt she's wearing was leaning down one side of her shoulder. "Why are you so mean to me?" 

"I am mean because you are doing stupid things! What time is it?!" He grabbed the alarm clock and looked at it to see 10:00 am. It was morning, Saturday morning. This was a good thing for him because he didn't want to go to school knowing she could destroy the apartment in one minute! 

Well, since she's part cat, it must mean she didn't have to go outside, right? He know some people have cats that always stayed indoors. 

"Listen, I'll be gone for one minute. I'll be back so don't you leave this apartment!" 

"Okay..." Hisui didn't like it when he continuously snap at her but at least she's got a roof under her head. "Where are you going?" 

"Getting you some essentials! Toothbrushes, cups, hairbrush, and whatever girls use!"

"Oh." Hisui didn't know what either of those stuff were but she took it as something people in this day and age use in their everyday life. "Okay." 

Kasamatsu quickly got himself dressed and ready in order to get some stuff for her. "Don't you leave the apartment!" 

"Okay! Okay! I'll stay..." She didn't want to get hit again so she laid on the sofa and be bored. Her cat ears were drooped because she's going to be miserable without him. She watched him unlock the door and off he went. "He's really gone." She wanted to go along too, but maybe if she's good, she will be able to. 

Kasamatsu went to the closest supermarket to do some shopping. Since he literally got a roommate who knew absolutely no clue on what she's doing at all, he's going to have to care for her and make sure she doesn't end up in trouble. 

'I still know nothing about her...yet, I don't feel any danger from her. In fact, I feel at peace with her for some reason.' He put a new toothbrush in the shopping basket as his mind thought about the girl with cat features. Seriously, who was she? How could someone like her exist?

"Huh?" He saw a snapchat on his phone and he saw it was from Kise. He opened the snapchat to see Kise was posing in front of a front door that for some reason looked familiar...

Hisui found a magazine full of naked women in very lewd positions. She was reading it with a straight face because she found it in Kasamatsu's bedroom. She couldn't understand why Kasamatsu would have something like this, the boy was blushing madly from the sight of her naked body on their first meeting!

"Why is everyone naked here?" She found it very weird but that didn't stop her from reading on. "How did she get herself trapped in all them ropes? That's just silly." She was about to continue to read on but she heard what sounded like a bell. Her ears perked up and she ran to see where the source of the noise was. "Door?" 

"Senpai! Kasamatsu-senpai, are you home?! I got breakfast!" 

'Food?!' She would love to eat! "Just a minute!" 

'A girl?!' Kise was about to cry like a proud Father! When did Kasamatsu get himself a girlfriend?!

"Ooh, I need to open the door..." She searched near the door and she came across something shiney under the welcome mat she's standing on. She lift up the mat to find what looked like a silver key. She picked it up and debated whether to open the door or not. 'What if the person come in and hold me hostage?'