♥10♥ Cat vs Dog

Hisui was at home watching anime and eating snacks, not too much though, Kasamatsu will come back and cook something tasty when he comes back from grocery shopping. 

"I want to be in a reverse harem too..." She was Diabolik Lovers, although it took a different theme from the traditional reverse harems as the guys treated the heroine less than shit, it still counted as one. "I want Senpai to be one of my suitors too. The rest...they are just there for eye candy." She looked at the time and she sighed, "Senpai is late..." 

Hisui lazed about, bored to hell that her beloved Senpai wasn't here. After the trip to the countryside, she thought the two of them would be a lot closer to the point where intimate things would happen but Golden Week's ending marked the day where he needed to go back to school and focus on education.

Still, that didn't mean he wouldn't make time for her. Since he always got his work done before the weekend, he's able to have free time with her. "I'm home." 

"Senpai! Welcome home! I protected the apartment from intruders!" She saluted him, her cat ears perked up, and her tail was on a standstill from waving about.

"What are you, a guard dog?" Speaking of dogs though, he did bring one in. 

"Ah! Intruder!" 

"Hey, he's not an intruder."

"Where did this vile creature come from and why is he in your hold?!" She was hissing, she was angry over a little husky puppy. 

"Don't be an idiot, Hisui. Go get me a bowl of water, will you?" 

"Oh, I see how it is..." She was chuckling in a rather ironic way, "Now that you have a puppy, you have no use for me. You're going to treat me like the guys from Diabolik Lovers treat Yui...I no longer have worth in your eyes...!" She's going to spend the rest of her life like a literal cat! She will drink from a bowl and eat from a bowl! 

"Is this another one of your ways to be lazy?!" Kasamatsu put the dog down and went to do it himself. "Don't you pick on Nigou."

While he's in the kitchen, Hisui got down on her knees and she put her face near the puppy, "Just to let you know, Kasamatsu-senpai is mine...you might be a little bit cute, but he's mine." 

Kasamatsu took out two small bowls, one for dog food, and the other for water. He came out to see Hisui was still hissing at the puppy. "What are you doing...?" 

"Asserting myself." 

"You best stop it before I assert mine!" He said that while clenching his fist.

Hisui took the warning and she sat back up on her knees; if she got hit in front of the puppy, that will prove she lost her status against the puppy. 

"That's it, eat up and become a big dog." The way Kasamatsu was smiling down at the now eating Nigou made Hisui feel jealous. 

"Hisui, pass the remote-" 

"Hmph! Why don't you call it over?" 

"Did you just 'hmph' me?!" He rolled a magazine up and whacked Hisui on the head with it, "Quit being jealous over a dog!"

"Ouch! Ah! That really hurts!!" 

...

Kasamatsu said he will start cooking in a bit while he played with Nigou. Nigou was such an adorable little cutie, fetching toys right after they were launched, and dropping them without being told to. 

Hisui couldn't pay attention to the blood sucking scene on the TV screen because Kasamatsu's laughter while playing with Nigou was irking her; he never laughed like that when she played board games with him! Last time they played Monopoly, he smacked her for cheating!