♥02♥ How to shop

"Get changed in it now!" Kasamatsu was trying to put one of his shirts on a naked Hisui without opening his eyes. 

This all started because because Kise was coming late and Kasamatsu decided to take matters into his own hands. He wanted to get Hisui dressed so he could take her out to buy some clothes she found cute. However, Hisui was not making things easier for him because she stripped herself naked and refused to leave the apartment in uncute clothes. 

"No! I am a cute girl! I am not going out looking ugly!" She was hissing at him like a cat would when angered! 

"You said it with such a serious face!" Kasamatsu couldn't believe she said that with such seriousness! He's getting aggravated because of her!  

Kise used a spare key to come into the apartment because Kasamatsu gave it to him just in case there was an emergency and he couldn't make it home to Hisui. When Kise walked in, he saw Kasamatsu trying to force a shirt over a naked Hisui. He thought it was amazing how Kasamatsu could now keep his eyes open in front of a naked Hisui. 

"Argh! You scratched me!?" 

"Rawr! Kitty can scratch!" 

"I'll kill you!" 

"Senpai, calm down! If you kill her, how are you going to hide the body?!" Kise pushed Kasamatsu away from reaching Hisui, who was clearly enjoying her time in her birthday suit. 

"I'll throw her down the building! I don't care if I get arrested for it!" 

"Senpai, calm down!" 

After a while of fighting and much struggling, Kise passed a shopping bag over to Hisui without looking at her naked body. 

"P-please put it on. This is cute for you." 

"Hmm..." Hisui took out the clothes from the bag and she went to the toilet to put them on. 

"Senpai, why were you not waiting for me?" 

"You were coming late! She wanted to go out so I thought I'd dress her..." 

"Why was she naked?" 

"I told her to take her shirt and shorts off...and then the underwear came off! I don't even know how!" 

"Huh..." 

"Kasamatsu-senpai, I can't get dressed!" She came out in a pair of frilly pink panties and a matching bra to go with it. The clasp was not even on properly.

"Hisui-san, please don't let us see you naked or see you in your bra and panties!" Kise said as he sealed his eyes! 

"I'm sorry! It's hard to wear clothes!" 

"Goddamit, Kise! You know she is stupid! Why would you bring her a dress that needs her to button up?!" Kasamatsu kicked Kise for that, "You idiot!" 

"Yeah, Kise!" Hisui joined in too! 

"I'm talking about how stupid you are!" This time, Kasamatsu whacked Hisui on the head too!

"Ouch! I can't understand! Why can't I be naked?! Which part of my body is shameless?!" She was throwing a strop because she wanted to go out in her most comfortable getup, her birthday suit.

"It's the freaking law, okay?!" He got up from the sofa and he dragged her to another room to help her get changed. "I'm only doing this once so you better learn and get it right!" 

"Ah! I don't wanna wear clothes!" 

'Senpai is amazing, he's able to go from shy to truly himself in less than a week! Hisui-san, your existence is very important!" Like a proud Father, he was crying as if his son made a massive discovery!