♥06♥ Part of me 2

Hisui was walking around with a bump on her head because Kasamatsu whacked her a few times without holding back. 

"I'm trying to be nice to you and you're treating me this way..." Hisui was crying a little because it really hurts and she genuinely didn't understand why she was hit.

"That's because you caught a mouse and tried to offer it to me!" 

"It was a token of thanks!" She wanted to repay Kasamatsu for being so nice to her all this time so she thought she would offer him something she liked, which turned out to be a long tailed creature that humans tend to stay away from.

Arriving in the countryside, it didn't take long for Hisui to catch some sort of rodent. Kasamatsu was a little surprised that someone as stupid as her was able to catch a mouse with ease. She saw it and she decided to leap into the bush for it, freaking Kasamatsu out, and then freaking him out even more when she dangled the rodent from the tail and brought it to Kasamatsu. She was doing it because she wanted him to praise her, if she knew he would have hit her, she wouldn't have done so. The poor cat just couldn't understand human concept despite looking like one. 

"It's a good thing I had hand sanitizer on me. I wouldn't touch your hand if you didn't wash your hands..." 

"My hands are a 100 times cleaner than yours." 

"Is that so?" 

"Yeah!" 

She then looked ahead and she saw a field of barley as well as the inn they were staying in. The traditional looking inn didn't get her attention as much as the field of barley. She excitedly tugged his sleeve like a kid, "Senpai! What is that?!" 

"It's a field of barley." 

"Barley?" 

"Yeah. Heh, I used to run in the field when I was a young kid." He noticed her tail was swaying side to side, and she looked excited to go for a run in it. Was it because the barleys were making a swishing sound that attracted her senses as a cat? "I'll take your stuff and get our room. Go for a run in it." 

"I can? Yay! Senpai, I love you!" She hugged him tightly, happy with his answer.

"I hate you." 

"Ah! You're so mean! You hate me even though I love you so much?! Boo!" Hisui pouted and she went ahead to the barley field. "Yay~! Barley~!" 

"She is like a kid..." It was a good idea to come here with her after all. The air was clean, the scenery was beautiful, and he could easily relax here. 

Kasamatsu went into the inn to see an elderly woman by the counter. "I have a room under the name Kasamatsu." 

"Oh, I was expecting you. My, what a handsome young man! I was expecting an old geezer but you're so handsome!" The elderly woman was excited to greet Kasamatsu for definite! "Not many youngsters come here, they say this place is haunted!" 

"It is? I don't really believe in ghosts." 

"Oh, you have nothing to fear! I see the ghost sometimes, and he is dropdead gorgeous! Here, I'll show you to your room..." Kasamatsu sweatdropped over what the old woman was telling him. "What? I may be old, but that doesn't mean I can't look at the menu." 

Outside, Hisui was twirling around in happiness. At some point she got a bit too dizzy and she fell into the field. She looked up at the orange sky and she sighed in comfort; it's a nice feeling being here. 

"Huh?" She saw a dragonfly fly by and her cat ears perked up as she sat up on her knees to see where it had gone to. She wriggled her butt, preparing to pounce it...