♥04♥ She is an idiot but I still care

Kasamatsu was doing push-ups without a shirt on, he was about to hit 100 at any moment now. 

"Hey, Senpai? I don't think I have been feeling very well." Hisui was sitting on his back because Kasamatsu asked her to be an added weight for him to make the workout a little difficult. A normal girl would have been offended because it implied that she was heavy, but she didn't get it and Kasamatsu didn't get it either. 

"Huh? Wait...100! All right!" That's his arms day done for the time being! He let Hisui put her feet to the floor and then he stood up to get a towel and a bottle of water. "What's wrong?" 

"It hurts when I press here..." She poked her head and stayed there to add a little pressure to it, "Ow! See! It's hurts when I touch it!" 

"Then stop doing that." 

"Senpai, it hurts when I sleep on my side...what if I am dying?! I looked up on the internet, it could be a sign of-" 

"What is the point of doctors studying their ass off if you're searching what your symptoms are?!" 

"Ugh...b-but I really am in pain..." Crocodile tears were brimming from her eyes.

Kasamatsu tried to ignore her but the way she was pouting very unhappily started to make him feel guilty. He looked at her after looking away for a brief moment to see she was still pouting. He sighed, "Fine. I'll do something about it. I'll go out for a bit." 

"Where are you going?" She worriedly asked. 

"Maybe get you some medicine. I don't know...look, are you sure it hurts?" 

"It hurts...oh, I am feeling in a mood for sweet things too. What was that thing we ate for dessert the other day? That thing with a strawberry on top?" 

"Oh, that is a strawberry shortcake." He then noticed her fiddling her fingers with a shy smile on her face. He had to admit she looked pretty cute when she's doing that. "Want one?" 

"...yes." 

"I'll get it then." 

"Really?!" 

"But you have to wait like a good girl! And stop looking up the internet for your symptoms! You're going to end up thinking you have something incurable..."

"Yes!" 

He doesn't know what's more amazing; the fact Hisui had learnt how to use the internet or the fact Hisui was thinking the internet made a better doctor than a real life doctor...

...

"Recently..." Moriyama started, "I think Kasamatsu is hiding a girl in his apartment." 

The moment the 3rd year said that, Kise spat his coffee to the side because he was choking out of astonishment. "Moriyama-senpai?!" 

The two of them were in a cafe because Moriyama said he wanted to speak to Kise about something. Kise just wasn't aware that the topic was going to be about Kasamatsu. To be honest, the blonde wasn't surprised that the other would talk about Kasamatsu; the other had been going home quicker nowadays, but that's because he doesn't want to leave Hisui home alone for too long in case she does something borderline stupid or so stupid that she was beyond saving.

"What? That's the only reason why he's going home early, isn't it? He used to come to get girls with me." 

"But isn't that you forcing him to come along?!" 

"Have you been visiting him, Kise? Kasamatsu hates it when I come to his place." 

"Of course, you keep leaving behind dirty magazines for him!"