♥05♥ Part of me 1

There was a full moon high up in the sky of Japan tonight and Hisui was admiring the beauty of it while sitting against the glass door of the balcony from outside. She liked watching the full moon like this, it made her feel calm and happy. Her tail swayed slowly, eyes never leaving the white roundness in the sky.

"You better not jump out and reach for it, moron." Kasamatsu walked out to the balcony, sliding the glass door open and closed again. He chose to sit next to her because he decided to take a break from the work he had been assigned with. 

"I thought you said you're going to sleep when you're done with work." 

"I did. But then I realized I didn't say a thing to you." 

"Hee~!" Hisui moved herself so she could lie down with her head on his lap.

"Oi, I never said you can do that." 

"Bleh~! Push me away if you have an issue with me~." 

"Fucking idiot..." 

"I like it when you swear, it's hot." 

"You have serious issues." Kasamatsu looked at the moon and he smiled slightly, "It feels like a long time since I've relaxed and looked at the moon like this..." He would never think he would do something like this though. The reason why he's doing this was because she was here. "Hisui?" 

"Hmm...Senpai smells so nice~." 

"I wish you wouldn't smell me." 

"It's fine! It's you, after all..." 

Kasamatsu sighed, but he smiled warmly down at her. What was this feeling? This feeling of familiarity. It's nice and warm, he liked this feeling too. 

"Senpai, I'll go and get a blanket for you!" When she was about to crawl past him, Kasamatsu grabbed her arm and pulled her back to him. "Ack! Senpai?" 

"You don't need to go. Stay and watch the moon with me." 

Hisui blushed and she made herself comfortable by sitting between his legs and leaned back against him. 

He got a little curious so he started to play with the cat ears on her head. 

"Hee~! That feels nice~."

Kasamatsu could smell the shampoo he got for her. He took in the scent of cherry blossoms and he thought it was a nice and nostalgic smell. 

"Senpai I looked up on the internet and apparently Japanese people believe there are rabbits pounding mochi up there, is that true?" She didn't get an answer from him so she looked over her shoulder slightly to see the other had his eyes closed. 

Kasamatsu must be tired from all the school work he had to do. 

"He's so cute when he sleeps~." She stayed as quiet as a mouse and she continued to admire the moon without a care in the world. She felt warm and protected...it's almost like she's home. Now that she thought about it, how did she find her way here? She came into his apartment when there's million of places she could have went to. She just felt it was the right way to go if she were to follow her heart...

Follow her own heart...

Kasamatsu was walking through the same garden from the dream he had last time. He doesn't know why he was here but he felt something calling for him, his own heart told him to follow through until the end. This time, the scenario was stormy. He could hear thunder roaring, gales wailing, and the sound of rain heavily tapping the earth. Yet, he was not affected by the very nature of this world.