Prologue: The Undead Legion

8 MONTHS AFTER THE EVENTS OF LAND OF RISING EVIL: LIGHT AND DARKNESS...

The world of Lore. A mystical land of humans, beasts, and mythical creatures. Like any other mystic land, it has two divisions, good and evil, or light and dark. As always, they were polar opposites and arch enemies. But... that was before. A powerful being, by the name of Drakath, has interfered with the natural flow of war by showing himself in a battle of good and evil. He wounded the king of good and brutally killed the emperor of evil. Seeing as Drakath has possessed a ridiculous amount of power, which he calls chaos, the only way for Lore to survive is for good and evil to cooperate with each other, thus forming The Great Truce. The light, is lead by King Alteon of Swordhaven. The darkness, is lead by Empress Gravelyn of The Shadowscythe, and Dage of the Undead Legion.

Gomfalion. Once a knight of good, became a pirate, and then found the power of darkness. He is now a member of Dage's Legion. A general. He was accompanied by the new lieutenants of The Shadowscythe, named Chizet, Kitri, and Gamzati.

The underworld. The place where the legion dwells. There, Dage began training his undead soldiers, giving commands and making them follow. Gomfalion was in the front of the crowd, wearing a black robe with a skull in the middle. His eyes were now glowing blue.

"Senoworuya!"

The soldiers stretched their hands to the front, and turned their palms clockwise, and portals formed in front of each soldier.

"Nach!"

The action was reversed, and the portals closed.

"Ynavulcha!"

The soldiers raised their arms up, and put them down parallel to their shoulders. Blue runes appeared from their hands.

"Gahn!"

They fired the runes like ninja stars, and they returned to their hands like boomerangs.

Suddenly, a call came out from behind Dage, who was giving the orders. It was Kitri.

"Dage, I have a letter for General Gomfalion," she said.

Gomfalion approached Kitri and she gave the letter. As he opened it, he read:

Quick, Gomfalion, I need you to rush to Swordhaven. One of my generals said he may have found a cure to the chaos infection, located in the land called Thunderforge. Hurry. I am feeling weak and I could faint at any moment.
-King Alteon

"Dage, I must rush to Swordhaven," Gomfalion said. "I have duties to attend to."

"Go ahead," Dage replied. "Good luck."

"Aether! Come!" Gomfalion called. A wolf appeared in front of him and he rode. It was male and it was black with a white neck.

So Gomfalion rode Aether to Swordhaven. As he reached the throne room, he saw Alteon, weak, about to give him orders.

Chaos is rising...

Author's note: And that's it. This starts the second book of the Lore Trilogy. Hope you enjoy. If you play the game, you might notice that the following chapters include cutscenes from a few sagas of the game. Just a disclaimer, I do NOT own AQW.
Lol. See you...