The Rain Falls

"NOOOOO!!!"

Mortimer has fallen. One of Lore's greatest heroes, has been killed by the chaotic psycho, Lionfang. He was too valuable for the Great Truce to lose, yet they still lost him. The Tears of the Mother cannot save him either, it has been wasted the moment he slipped away from Lore. What will happen now?

"Lionfang, you witless fool! You will definitely pay for what you have done!" Gomfalion screamed. "I don't care what happens now, as long as you die and all of your foolish notions of greatness have disappeared!"

Rage. Anger. One of the greatest emotions of Gomfalion. His power grew and kept growing stronger. A blue aura began to surround him, making him reach the peak of his dark power.

Gomfalion charged forth to Lionfang. He slammed the dull edge of his scythe on Lionfang's head. "You... Die..."

Lionfang grabbed Gomfalion and threw him to the ground. "Good will never die."

"Fool! You are chaotic! You have chaorrupted yourself!" Gomfalion screamed. He recovered from the ground and began smashing Lionfang on each part of his body, still with the dull edge of his scythe. Each slam gave an explosion of blue aura, causing huge damage to Lionfang. Lionfang attempted to lash his whip at Gomfalion, but Gomfalion used the blade of his scythe to cut it in half. Gomfalion then slashed the left side of Lionfang's chest, and blood shattered everywhere. Lionfang fell to the ground, and Gomfalion pointed his scythe towards his neck. As this happened, the soldiers fighting behind them began to slowly decrease in number, until only Chizet, Gamzati, and Kitri remained. They rushed to Gomfalion's side, and Drakath appeared in the scene out of nowhere, and all turned towards him.

"Even with this much power, I am defeated," Lionfang stated. "Drakath, I suppose you will destroy me now for trying to use those false Tears of the Mother on you."

"Oh come now, Lionfang. Don't be so dramatic," Drakath said. "Those were the true Tears of the Mother. But they had no effect on me."

"Why not?" Lionfang asked.

"Uh, I'm curious about that too," Gomfalion said, as his blue aura faded away.

"I am no simple Chaos Lord. I have been remade as the avatar of chaos," Drakath stated. "I was given the power of chaos by pure chaos herself! The Mother of all Monsters is my queen and master and she waits for me to free her. Once the Chaos Gate is unlocked, she will be set free into our universe once more!"

"Then Gomfalion was not trying to tell me evil lies?" Lionfang questioned.

Drakath smiled. "Oh no. You have lied to yourself more than enough. HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

All of a sudden, the Storm Temple began to start shaking, and bit by bit, it started to fall into pieces.

"My Storm Temple... What is happening?" Lionfang said.

"Weren't you paying attention?" Drakath asked.

"When you hit Drakath with the tears, they boiled off of him, turned into water vapor," Chizet said.

"...and this whole castle is made of clouds, more water vapor," Kitri said.

"Very good," Drakath said. "You all are smarter than you look."

"The tears are tearing apart the chaos magic that is holding this place together," Lionfang realized.

"Not only that," Drakath smirked. "With the power of the tears now raining down on you..."