Dark Day Dawns

No person could even believe who was standing in front of them. Alteon gave in to the chaorruption. Though his mind and his heart did not want to do it, his physical body did things that he never could have done before.

Alteon was standing in front of the princesses, Brentan, Chizet, and Gomfalion. They stared down at him, looking at the terribly horrifying chaorrupted king. His armor, which was once golden, was now purple. And tentacles tangled each other around his shoulders and his gauntlets. His crown turned purple with horns and a creepy eye on the center.

Alteon thoughtlessly raised his arms and casted a spell all over the castle. Purple lightning struck over it, destroying everything in the room. The last thing that everyone saw was Alteon, and a big explosion destroyed the ceremony room.

Lights out.

Later, all woke up and gained their consciousness, and they all stood up in the wrecked ceremony room. They saw Alteon once again, who turned to them after hearing them stand up. Alteon relentlessly attacked Tara, and the ring she was wearing turned purple, slightly chaorrupting her.

"B-Brittany? I feel funny?" Tara cried, fear running down her nerves.

Brittany enraged. "Alteon! You will not hurt her! Brentan, with me!"

"No! You need to stay here!" Brentan said. "This is why I'm here, to keep you safe!"

Suddenly, Alteon fought his chaorruption, bringing out the real him... "I... DO NOT... WANT TO!"

"Gomfalion, Chizet, save Tara!" Brittany commanded. "I'll take care of the king!"

"Wait! Brittany! He's too powerful!" Gomfalion warned

"He's my father! I will save him myself!" Brittany replied. "Go! Do as I say!"

And they followed the orders given to them. They ran to Tara, who projected a small chaorrupted dragon from her ring.

The dragon slashed its claw, aiming at Chizet. He dodged the way out. He tried to jump and stab the dragon's head, but it flew out of the way. It then breathed chaotic fire at Gomfalion, but he formed a portal that opened from in front of him, and the other opening from behind the dragon, making the fire hit the dragon from behind, weakening it.

"The dragon's weakened!" Gomfalion said. "Chizet, remove Tara's ring!"

Chizet ran to Tara and grabbed her arm, taking out the ring and making the dragon disappear.

"Tara, are you okay?" Chizet asked.

"I-I'm fine..." she said, recovering her senses.

"Quick, we have to help Brentan and Brittany," Gomfalion said.

They ran to help them. As they got to their side, they were seen fighting Alteon cautiously.

"Everyone, stay back!" Brentan commanded. "I'll take care of Alteon!"

"No! Please, Brentan, you'll get yourself killed!" Brittany cried.

"Brittany, I made a promise to your father," Brentan explained. "I promised that I would keep you away from harm, keep you safe. I will be your shield. I'll be okay, I promise."

Brentan unsheathed his sword and prepared to fight, but Brittany chased after him. "No! Please no! I don't want you to-"

"Stay here, Brittany," Chizet said, pulling her back. "Do as he says."

Brentan charged to Alteon, attempting to slash his sword. Alteon dodged. He let out a chaos blast towards Brentan, but Brentan put up his sword in defense. Brentan charged up to Alteon, jumped, and tried to slash Alteon, but Alteon grabbed his neck from mid air, choking him crazily. As soon as Brentan lost his breath, Alteon threw him to the ground, and charged up a chaotic blast. Brittany ran to Brentan.