Order From Chaos

All four fighters charged up to the dragon, beginning a ferocious battle between human and dragon. Although they were only four people against a powerful chaos dragon, they still decided to take a risk and do everything in their power to stop the dragon from raiding Swordhaven and the rest of Lore.

"You do realize how powerful this bastard is, right?" Gamzati asked, running up to the dragon.

"I care not for how powerful it is!" Gomfalion shrieked, bringing out his scythe and running up the dragon's tail. "If there's a risk, we take it."

Kitri ran up to the dragon's right head, jumping up and slashing it with a small sword. The dragon roared and shook Kitri off. She fell down, only to be caught by Chizet, who was on the dragon's back as well.

Gomfalion jumped to the dragon's center head, and slashed it with his scythe. He attempted to do it once again, but the dragon whipped its tail towards him, making him fall of the roof. As he fell down, he formed a portal. Falling onto it, he entered and ended up on the roof once again. He then noticed he was empty handed, his scythe not able to enter the portal.

"Crap! My scythe!" Gomfalion screamed.

"Gomfalion! Here!" Chizet said, passing over a sword from his back. As soon as Gomfalion caught it, the sword began to glow blue, and runes showed themselves up right after.

"Does this really happen when somebody touches it?" Gomfalion asked.

"No... This is the first time I've seen something like this," Chizet said.

Chizet ran up to the dragon's left head. He raised up his sword and stabbed the dragon's head, and it gave a loud roar. Kitri casted a spell on a higher roof, and it hit the dragon's neck. The dragon shook around crazily, making Chizet have to hold on to it.

"Chizet! Watch out!" Kitri yelled. She ran off the roof, jumping to the dragon's head where Chizet was. The dragon kept shaking, and Kitri fell off. She landed kneeling down, facing away from the dragon. As she turned around, the dragon spat poison at her stomach, and she fell down on the ground, feeling a burning sensation and losing her breath.

"Kitri!" Chizet panicked. Out if shock, he loosened his grip from the dragon. The dragon shook him off and he fell down on the ground.

"Chizet! Watch out!" Gamzati screamed.

Gomfalion reacted. "Chizet, get out of there!"

Gomfalion and Gamzati ran to Chizet, but they braked when the dragon impaled its claw on Chizet's stomach.

"NOOO!!" Gamzati yelled.

Gomfalion clenched his fist. "Damn it... We're gonna die..."

The chaos dragon readied its mouth, about to breath fire and burn the two remaining.

"Gomfalion..." Gamzati stuttered.

Gomfalion didn't bother to listen or answer. He wrapped Gamzati in a tight hug, accepting his death. Gamzati let out a tear.

The dragon was about to breath fire to them... The flame was in his mouth, ready to shoot... But instead he roared and shook around... What...?

As if on cue, Ahmes and Gonvar appeared out of nowhere.

"Did we arrive on time?" Ahmes teased, shooting a fireball at the dragon.

"Oh, shut up, Ahmes!" Gonvar said.

"Well, Gomfalion, you would have done it yourself if you focused hard enough," Ahmes said, still recklessly shooting fireballs. "But we had to step in! Finally killing a dragon like I wanted!"