Trip 5: Time for Romance!

A/N Giotto and Elleira will have a big boost at the behind on their relationship in this chapter.

....

Thanks to Giotto, I managed to escape the sinister demonic Daemon, the unusually calm G, and the movable ice bloc Alaude's invisible certain kill grip on the frail little me... although... it is only temporary...

But right now, what's preoccupying my mind is...

"..." I stare at the giant bed in front of me. Nothing too different from what I have in my room, still very expensive looking.

But... I turn my head to look blankly at the washroom door at my right... am I supposed to sleep with Giotto?

I know that's not the first time, but it is the second time! And not to say that the first time I was so tired from jumping that I didn't even think about sleeping next to a guy. So I just felt asleep as soon my head touched the pillow.

As for now... I seriously don't think that I can manage to fall asleep like this with Giotto right beside me. And this kind of situation will still continue until the DDHMT, aka Dangerous Demonic Hell's Messengers Trio, forgets about what I have done to them...

I think that they will not hunt me down every time they see me in maybe about... one year or two? Well that's in the best scenario, but maybe it'll never come, who knows. Consider how... offending I acted toward them earlier today, the possibility of it being forever is very high.

Click. The washroom's door opens and Giotto walks out. "Elleira, what are you doing?"

"..." I am currently lying on the comfy bed, sleeping with closed eyes. There is nothing strange about me right now that can make Giotto asks me this question.

No, I am perfectly normal right now.

"Elleira... you are sleeping on the cover." Crap. "And please don't sleep horizontally." Double crap. "And don't lie on your stomach; it's not good for the breathing." Triple crap.

I roll on my back, sit up, crawl to the right side of the bed, pull up the cover, hide myself under it and go in my "I am an ostrich refusing reality" state.

This is definitively the worst day ever of my life! How many times I have disgraced myself?! How many top dangerous guys ever existed I have offended?! How many dignity do I still have left?! I am not brazen! I can get flustered easily!

"Sigh... Elleira..." I hear Giotto sighs helplessly, and seconds later, I can feel the bed sink under another weight. Then, before I can pull tighter the cover that's hiding my whole body so that the "intruder" won't be able to pry it off me, it has already disappeared... And Giotto is obviously culprit.

"Ahhh! Give it back to mehhh!" I scream and try to grab my cover, or more likely fighting to have my hiding place back.

I know, I know. This is an extremely childish behaviour. And consider how old I am... it just doesn't fit. But... "Gimme! Gimme!"

If Violet was here to see me, I know that she'll face-palm for sure. Wait, scratch that. She'll more likely be drooling over Giotto. Yeah, that sounds more Violet-like.

And thus begins my "trying to snatch the bed cover away from the mean dude called Giotto" operation.

This "mean guy" is just sitting on it as I frantically try to pull it out. Every time I manage to snatch a large corner, he would put his hand, or feet, or simply move his sitting place on it. The worst about it is that after a while, he just lies down on the cover with wide opened limbs in a way as to make the four corners pressed down, and then look up at me with a faint smile.