Trip 11: Distance

Trip 11: Distance

A/N Here comes the start of the main plot! Enjoy!

Warning:this chapter isn't funny at all... I am sorry... it is even a bit hurt/comfort. The next few chapters will probably be like this don't worry, the humour will come back~! After all, Elleira can't always be happy and high, right? This fic is like a story of her life, and a life has ups and downs, so... yes, I am making excuses, I am sorry.

And I know this is confusing, but everything will be clear when I make the Giotto's POV chapter.

...

I want to sleep... I am so tired...

During the party, I managed to play madly with everyone, probably because of all the excitement and sugar that aliments me with energy. But as it gets later and later, drowsiness slowly creeps its way to me.

I left the crowd and walk to a calmer place, find a chair nearby and sit on it, waiting for the party to end.

Sucks to me. How come I still act like a child? Can't sleep too late, can't wake up if I don't get enough sleep, eating at a fixated hour and if not, my stomach would make some very loud sounds. That's just totally the schedule of a baby!

Just as I am mocking myself on my day schedule, a warm and soft hand stroke gently my forehead, then slide down to my cheek. It's Giotto. No doubt about that. "Elleira? Are you tired?"

No dude, I am just closing my eyes, relaxing my body and letting my brain go to Lala Land.

Being too lazy to open my eye and respond Giotto, I merely tilt my head to rest on his palm and nudge closer to where I suppose his body is. Fortunately, I didn't fall on the ground, but in his arms as a light chuckle can be heard above me.

Then, warmness envelops my entire body before it suddenly feels really light. Forcing my eyes to open, I see Giotto's profile face. I look at my body and see without surprise his black mantle.

As if sensing my glance, Giotto looks down at me and flashes a faint smile, "Elleira, let's go home."

"Hum... everyone..."

"We'll go home first. I already told G."

"Hum..." I nod slowly, yawning tiredly and nudge in Giotto's arms to find a better position.

......

The first thought that appeared in my mind the moment I opened my eyes... is...

Wow, did I somehow go back to Fatty's place? I mean, everything is just so shiny and luxurious looking here.

Four grand chandeliers made from obviously high class gems are illuminating the grand piece I am in. They are all similar to each other. Their columns are made from gold, and the crystal drops are all reflecting the soft candle light into bright glints that illuminate the ballroom. Unlike the clear crystal drops, the crystal buttons have a soft blue color just like the ocean water.

The ceiling that is hanging the chandeliers is pure white with an emblem on its very center as well as other golden decorations around.

That crest has quite a strange shape. It is composed by golden circles inserted in one another as two squares are also inserted in the center. A line crosses right in the middle horizontally with once again two circles at its ends. Then, a huge red ring closes on them. There is a red jewel encrusted right at the middle with four white lines crossing around it.

The floor is entirely made of well polished yellow marble, reflecting like a mirror the huge crest above.

The walls are painted white, decorated with gold some pretty complicated patterns. Two massive dark brown wooden doors are closed on this huge ballroom.