Trip 9: YOLO (part 1)!

...

That... was so shameful! H-how can I have such a big misunderstanding?! Gyaaah! I so want to dig a hole and never come out ag- wait a minute there... *my scattered pieces of soul glue themselves back in an instant*

Why... should I believe them with just that? I mean, all Giotto said was that he isn't gay and that what I saw was actually him teaching a new fighting move to G. Why should I believe him with just that? Not to say that there are thing that just doesn't fit with his explanation.

Two insanely powerful guys fighting in a small unsound office? Why don't they just teach that move in a training room or outside or something? Don't tell me that the Vongola family doesn't have at least one special training room! No way! I won't believe that!

And so, that's why right now, I am scrutinizing the two men before me in an "I am so not believing you, you think Imma an idiot or something?" look while crossing my arms before my chest.

Giotto frowns slightly his good-looking eyebrows at me, "Elleira? Why are you looking at me like that?"

I see, he doesn't think that I'll really keep my mouth shut... which is a bit true... O-only a bit though! I swear! I-I-I j-just wanted to s-share this new with Lampo... and Maria... and Bill as well as Anna... and my boys... and maybe Asari-san along with Knuckle too... Mrs. Greenhill also... okay, never mind. That's a lot of people on the list already.

B-but it's not my fault that I really like to gossip too! Not to say that now I am a maid, my gossip senses should be even more on than ever! (Book-san: Who ever said that a maid should gossip?! *flip a table*)

"Don't you see that she does not believe you?" G finally manages to stop his mad laughs, but still has a wide grin on his face as he pats Giotto's shoulder, "you'll have big problems now."

...Hum... I see... they don't mind flirting in front of me so openly now that I know their secret. Hum... I see... I understand... (Book-san: No you don't! *flip a table madly again* Don't just go guessing on your own!)

I travel my gaze between Giotto and G, and G's hand on Giotto's shoulder a few times until my gay husband fakes a cough to stop my quite impolite stare.

Now that I think about it... they each have tons of fans, right? Then... oh dear~ that's so sad! I mean, all those girls' hearts would be broken into pieces if ever they know the truth! That's such a waste! Two top handsome guys are actually a couple!

Sigh... the poor girls... w-well, n-not like I care or anything! E-even if Giotto is my husband, d-doesn't mean t-that I'll get s-sad or something! N-no way!

But wait a minute here! ...Guardians... If I am not mistaken, Giotto should at least have... 20 years old (he doesn't look so, but still, he should be about this age). Then why the heck does he need "Guardians"? He can take care of himself, right? Not to add that all of them are extremely handsome guys even though I don't want to admit it in Daemon's case. And consider Giotto's sexual orientation... *GASP!* D-don't tell me it's... an... EXTREME YAOI CASE!

Oh my dear... I don't know who to call to anymore seeing just how extreme the situation is... All the Guardians + Gilbert + the girl that will give birth to Giotto's descend- wait a second! All the... Guardians...? Meaning... Lampo included...?

"YOU PEDOPHILE!" I whack Giotto on the head with my fist tightly clenched before running away to find Lampo.

"Elleira! Wait!" I look behind, and see... to my horror the pedophile is following meh~!

"Gah! Don't come closer!" Have you guys ever seen a girl fight? If so, then just picture me doing the typical girl fight moves right now to the danger perverted beast called Giotto. If not... then let me describe to you just about how a girl that doesn't know any martial moves fights.