Introduction

Introduction:

|Synopsis|

Miami Dionna Torrance is far from your average sixteen year old. Her life is centered around the East vs West beef. Her brothers are the notorious "Torrance Trio" who lead and pretty much rule the West. She has to watch her back, who she befriends, and of course who she loves. But, what will Miami do when she stumbles across a man who she is forbidden to love? Somebody who even holding a conversation with would put her life in danger?

Elijah August Kingston, is a twenty two year old entrepreneur. With being out of jail for two years now, he has a thriving tattoo shop and money coming in from all directions. His main goal is to stay away from what placed him in jail in the first place... the game. However, with his Uncle being "Common" the leader of the East side Clan. It's a pretty hard goal to achieve. Especially when he comes across Miami, a girl he has no business being around nor having relations with.

What will these two do, when their love for each other drags them right in the middle of the East vs West beef?

|Disclaimer|

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

|Copyrights|

Copyright © 2016-2017 by Queen Jenesis

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this publication "Miami Nights" may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

|Credits|

Cover: POECTIC ❣️
Editing: Myself
Plot Line: Myself

|C a s t|

Miami Torrance (16)