XV

|15|

Miami D

Miami D. Torrance

"Well if it isn't my ghost of a bestfriend." Tweety rolled her eyes as Miami approached and took a seat across from her.

" Tweety rolled her eyes as Miami approached and took a seat across from her

Miami gave her a weak smile. Not really in the mood to argue, because she had been up all night studying and just  finished taking three out of six of her finals.

"I see that Caleb finally came to school today." Tweety nodded over towards him, where he sat at the sports table, throwing a basketball up and then catching it.

Miami shrugged and laid her head down. She wasn't in the mood for much conversation. She was that exhausted.

"I'll be so ready when this semester is over." Tweety sighed. "So how'd your test go?"

Tweety waited for a response, but after two minutes she got annoyed. She looked up from her phone to see Miami dozing off. Tweety cleared her throat before reaching across the table and smacking Miami on her head.

"Bitch what?" Miami raised her head.

"Did you not hear me say something to your ghost ass? I ain't seen you in how many days? So you should be paying me more attention." Tweety scoffed.

"Tiana—I'm tried." Miami whined.

"Oh okay, so we back on first name basis and shit?" Tweety started gathering up her things.

"Chill out." Miami laughed. "I'm so extremely sorry that I've been ghost bestie, but I'm here now and I'll be sure to make up for it." She sung out sarcastically.

Tweety stale faced her. "Get fucked up."

"Anyways." Miami drug out. "How you holding up sis?" She raised her eyebrows.