V

|5|

Miami D

Miami D. Torrance

Miami found herself on the East

Miami found herself on the East...once again. In the most unfamiliar place and she honestly was just traveling. On a school night at that and to save no  other then Tweety's ass.

Pulling out her phone, Miami checked to see if Tweety got back to her.Which of course she didn't.

"I'ma kill her man." Miami spoke to herself as she continued walking the streets of the East.

Miami was minding her own business. In her room, doing her homework when Tweety texted her saying she needed help. That she was over on the East, that—DeJuan had pulled some fuck shit again, and that she was outside Shelia's crib.

Miami being the friend that she was, hopped on the quickest train to East. Praying that nothing would pop off without her being there. She didn't know if it was just Shelia and DeJuan alone or what but she was ready  just in case anybody tried jumping her bestfriend.

Miami rolled her eyes thinking over the situation again. She didn't understand why Tweety couldn't just drop DeJuan. He had her bestfriend out here looking stupid but yet Tweety still entertained him.

"Don't make no damn since. Ion even know where Shelia stay at." Miami sucked her teeth.

Looking up at a nearby sign. Miami found herself stepping onto Lexington Avenue. She knew that Sheila didn't have money like that, so there was no way she stayed over here. Miami didn't know much about East. But she knew about Lexington. And money is what you needed to have to stay over here.

Miami looked down at her ringing phone. Knowing, it was Tweety she answered it and started going off not even giving a chance for Tweety to greet her.

"Tiana what the fuck?! You act like you don't see me texting ya ass. You got me out of all people roaming around the East looking for you."

Miami looked around her. The sun started to set and clouds started to form. Sucking her teeth she heard Tweety respond but she didn't really hear her much until;