IV

|4|

Miami D

Miami D. Torrance

"Rashad can you drop me off at school?" Miami pleaded as she hopped on top of her sleeping brother

His groans filled her ears as she laughed and pulled at his nose.

"Peanut chill wit' that shit man." He demanded calling her by his nickname for her.

"Rashad come on." Miami dragged out.

Sucking his teeth, Rashad pushed her off of him causing Miami to fall off the bed.

"Ow" She groaned.

"Why can't Vaughn take you? Or Kian? You act like you ain't got two other brothers." Rashad mugged as he got up from the bed and headed towards his dresser to throw a shirt on.

"So that's a yes? Miami wiggled her eyebrows.

"Man just be ready in ten minutes." He waved her off.

Miami jumped up from her spot on the floor and skipped out his room. She already had showered and did her daily hygiene. So all she needed to do was dress and tame her lions mane of a head.

Running into her room she went into her closet. Today's weather was surprisingly in the sixties so Miami was debating on if she should dress cozy or not.

Shrugging her shoulders, she decided on a Olive green halter styled fitted dress from H&M. She put a Black bomber jacket over it to compliment the black straps and lining on the dress. Deciding on just winging it, Miami slid into her all Black Fenty Puma Slides. Her hair was already wet from the shower, so she ran some Cantu leave in conditioner through it and let it do it's thing. Miami had beautiful curls, she hated them when she was younger but growing up she learned to love them.

Rashad found his way into Miami's room and looked over his sister's outfit before nodding his head.

"Yass sis! That butt is poking." He joked around causing Miami to laugh."You gon be cold as shit though. This weather not gon' last all day." He went on.