X

|10|

Miami D

Miami D. Torrance

Waking up, Miami took time to get accustomed to her surroundings. She felt the sun rays beating on her back and a body on top of her.

Opening her eyes fully—Miami couldn't believe the predicament she was in. She looked down at her naked body and covered her mouth with her hands in shock. Maneuvering her best, Miami swore she felt something sticking inside her. She exhaled and looked down at an very much knocked out Elijah.

"Shit." She mumbled as tears streamed down her eyes and the grip on her mouth grew tighter to keep from making much noise.

She did want to awake E, but not when she was crying. Five minutes passed as Miami lowly sobbed. She then tried her best to collect herself and removed her hands from her mouth and to her cheeks to wipe up her tears. Miami moved a bit but still had no success. Elijah was most definitely still inside of her.

"How the fuck this happen?" She rolled her eyes up to the ceiling. "Fuck Miami." She scolded herself. "E." She tapped against his bare back and then moved to his face.

Repeatedly—lightly slapping his cheeks so that she could get him up.

"E? Come on." Her voice broke apart each word. You could literally hear the hurt and concern.

"Huh?" E groaned as held onto Miami's waist tighter.

"Elijah pull out." Miami pleaded as she tapped against his face again knowing he wasn't fully up. "You gotta' pull out." She bit her lip to refrain from sobbing again.

Sucking his teeth, E got up and swiftly pulled out. He then looked over Miami—his face frowning up.

"Fuck!" He spat as he hopped out the bed. "Shit man! What the fuck we do?" E dragged his hands down his face. He reached for his joggers at the end of the bed and placed them on to cover his naked bottom half. "Fuck yo! Look you gotta' go." E bellowed before making his way into the bathroom connected to his bedroom.

Sighing, Miami tried to keep herself from hyperventilating. She felt the tears coming out uncontrollably, disappointed wasn't even the word to describe how she was feeling. She was utterly disgusted within herself and her actions. She hardly remembered what went down last night and how they even made it to E's room. If anything that made her even more disappointed, she felt like a cheap hoe. One who didn't care for themselves or their body enough to actually remember how they'd lost their virginity. Miami was feeling sick to her stomach.

"I'm so fucking stupid." She spoke as she leaned up and looked down examining her area.

Not even a few feet away were drops of blood. Miami assumed it was from her cherry popping which really confirmed to her what had went down. She felt the stickiness between her legs and almost puked in her mouth. Putting her legs over the bed, Miami felt the pain shoot through them. She slowly stepped down from the bed and stood to her feet. Scrunching her face up she clenched her knuckles, trying her best to subside the pain.