Guys' Night Out

IMPORTANT!!!! > Hey guys! okay so in the next few chapters I'll be introducing Maddox Castle, Maxen's older brother played by TOM HARDY! I would LOVE to write a side story about Maddox but i really want to know what you all would think! Would you like a story about him (Admit it, he is so hot). Please let me know if you do and if you have any specific ideas let me know! I can probably use them! Thank you and enjoy the chapter! Here is a lovely GIF of Maddox!

 Please let me know if you do and if you have any specific ideas let me know! I can probably use them! Thank you and enjoy the chapter! Here is a lovely GIF of Maddox!

"What about this one?" Baibin held the black dress close to her body in order for Sofia and Casey to get the idea but they both shook their heads.

"Baibin, it is your gallery opening! Black is not the color you need to be in. You need something that says, 'Look at me! I'm an artist.'" Sofia finished her short speech, making Casey and Baibin laugh together. "Well it's true."

"I know the perfect thing, let's go shopping!" Casey is quick to stand to her feet, purse and keys in hand. "Come on, I'll drive."

"I don't think I'm allowed to say no." Baibin didn't put up much of fight as she slipped on her boots and grabbed her jacket. "Shopping never hurt anyone."

By the time the three women got to the mall they were waist deep in a conversation regarding Sofia's newest love interest. He was apparently Italian, handsome, rich and a complete gentleman.

"It sounds to good to be true." Baibin commented as she looked through some dresses. "Rich, Italian, and handsome?"

"Don't forget the gentleman part." Casey threw in, they earned a playful glare from Sofia.

"Okay well what about Maxen? He is rich, handsome and a gentleman... what's his ethnicity anyways?" Sofia looked at Baibin with questioning eyes.

"He is Russian actually."

"What?" They both looked at her shocked. "He doesn't have an accent."

"Yeah, I know... but it doesn't mean I don't wish he did." She shoots them a wink before pulling a red dress off the hook. "What about this one?"

"Go try it on!"

She didn't have to be told twice, the red lace dress fell to the top of her thighs and had ¾ lengths sleeves. It was the dress and she didn't even need the girls' opinion to buy it.

.

.

.

When Baibin got home she was greeted by the welcomed surprise of Bryce talking to Maxen at the kitchen counter, they both seemed relaxed and greeted her with smiles.

"What's going on in here? Are you two conspiring against me?" She gave them a playful smirk before Maxen pulled her to his side, keeping his hand around her waist.

"Never, we were simply discussing a guys' night out." Maxen took a drink of the water in front of him, waiting to hear her reply but smirked when she raised an eyebrow at her brother.