Christmas Tree

AN: here it is guys!!! please let me know what you think !! im so excited to be back on track with this!!

P.S. This GIF is to all my wonderful readers!!!!!!!

.

.

Baibin remained in Paris for two weeks without talking to Maxen. She needed space away from him to evaluate her life, was she willing to give up her dream of being a mother? Ever she since she was a little girl when she would play with her baby dolls, the dream had been there forever.

What she felt with Maxen was more than she even knew was possible. She accredited some of that to the secrets they had to keep and the bonding they went through with him 'traveling' for work. There was an extra layer of trust that was there that most couples didn't have.

When she thought about not being with him, her heart ached far worse than it did when she thought of never having children. She knew she had to pick but after thinking about it for two weeks, only one option made since. She wanted him, needed him even, and she wasn't going to give him up.

"What about this one?" Bryce's asked as he looked at one of the Christmas trees in the lot. There wasn't yet any snow on the ground but the weather was icy, causing Baibin to be thankful for her oversized scarf and mittens. She could see that he looked confident with his pick but she wasn't impressed.

"It has a whole right there..." she pointed it out, "keep looking." They walked around some more until she spotted the perfect tree. It wasn't the tallest tree there, only about Bryce's height, but it was full and had a perfect shape. "Now this is a Christmas tree."

"It's short." He observed, causing her to roll her eyes.

"You're just a giant." She gave him her best puppy eyes. "Bryce, I really want this tree."

He sighed. "I don't know why I ever think I have a say in this. You've picked the tree every year since before you could walk." He went to go find someone to pay and help them load it up. They were taking it to their parent's house which was right outside the city.

While the guys got the tree loaded, Baibin wondered into the little hop to look at the Christmas decorations. She had always loved Christmas ornaments, they were one of her favorite things about the holiday. The way the lights danced off their polished surfaces always left her smiling.

Thinking about how happy the ornaments made her, she couldn't stop her mind from wondering to Maxen. She wanted to do Christmas with him, she hated the idea of him being alone.

Before she could stop herself, she had her phone pulled out and was dialing his number. She frowned when it went to his voicemail but she didn't hang up.

"Hey Maxen, it's me..." She took a deep breath. "I know you're probably busy but could you please call me when you get a chance?"

She slid the phone into her back pocket just as Bryce reached her. He saw that he was standing near the ornaments and smirked. "See one you like?" He let his hands run over a few until he stopped at one that looked like pancakes with syrup dripping off them. He lifted it off the rack and looked at it closer.

"Are you hungry or something?" She asked him as she walked a few steps away, an ornament catching her eye. It was a cupcake.

"Now whose hungry?" Bryce laughed. The siblings made their way to the counter where they paid for the two ornaments.

On their way back to their parent's house, they made light conversation about how Bryce was claiming that he wanted to be single for a while. Baibin didn't believe him for a minute, he was too much of a charmer. They were almost home when Baibin's phone started ringing, it was Maxen.