Feel this Moment- Adam Levine

"Wake up Lyssie! Happy Birthday!!!!!!" I groaned as my 14 year old sister Peyton yelled and jumped on me.

"Pey, it's like, 2 in the morning! Get out!" I said putting my head under my pillow.

She huffed quietly.

"No, it is actually 11 am!" I shot straight up in my bed. Peyton knew I hated to wake up after 9 am.

"Really? P, are you just kidding? 'Cause you know i'll hurt you especially on my birthday."

"No, it's really 11:11, on January 12, 2013. Isn't that the exact time you were born or something like that?"

"No, Snoopy, it's the time you were born." I murmured sarcastically.

"Hey, you can't call me Snoopy anymore, remember? Only Mom could call me that."

"Anyway, where's my breakfast, best friend and presents?" I said, brushing off my sister's sad mood. She was thinking about Mom again. "Well Danny said he can come over when I am ready to give you my present." She answered slowly. " Really?! My boyfriend the whole way in Iraq is gonna come to see me on my birthday? Are you fucking with me right now Peyton? Where is he? I miss my baby." I squealed. Daniel Hardy has been my boyfriend for 3 whole years. He went into the army last year and was sent to Iraq to fight in the war. I'm so happy he's coming home." Erm, about that. I didn't mean to say he was coming home, I meant Daniel Morrison is coming over. Sorry about the mix up Darling." Said Peyton softly. " Oh. Yeah, that's great. I love Danny, he's my best friend. Can I please have some privacy, P? I need to sort out my thoughts. " Peyton quietly got up and left me in my room. I felt really embarrassed. I couldn't believe I had mixed those two up. But, in my defense, both of their names are Danny. Just then, my phone rang. It was Danny! Boyfriend Danny. "Hello?" I asnwered happily.

"Oh! D-Danny! Fuck! Yes!" It was a girl's voice. "I know baby. It- Oh God!!" said Danny's voice, which was pleasure-stricken. Oh my gosh,Danny was... No! He couldn't be! I hung up the phone and threw it on my bed. I got showered and changed into this and went downstairs."Morning, Baby Girl. Feliz cumpleaños!" said my dad as I walked into the kitchen. "Thanks Dad. I know it's my birthday. I was born 19 years ago. I get it. Where's Peyton?" I said haughtily.

"Jeez. Show me no love, God. She's in the living room, mija." he answered, stirring his coffee. "Gracias, Daddy." I walked towards the living room and saw Peyton sitting next to Danny in the mirror-wall. Bestie Danny. They seemed to be finishing a conversation.

"I know! I hope she gets picked! When is it?" asked Danny excitedly.

"In 2 weeks!I just want either Adam or Usher to turn around. She'd go with either one, don't you think?"replied Peyton. Curiosity got the best of me and I walked into the living room.

"Watcha doin'?" I asked feeling confident they would tell me. WRONG!\

"Talking about the Voice."said Danny.

I groaned.Of all the reality singing tv shows I hated, the Voice, was the one I hated the most. Shakira was cool though. Usher too. But, Blake, creeper, Adam, full of himself and the host, superduper creepy and wierd. Wanting to know about everybody's past, like 'Bitch I don't know you!'

"Why do you hate The Voice? If someone singed you up for it,like,sent in an audition tape and they said yes,would you do it?"asked Peyton.

"I hate it because you never see anything happen to the people who win. Like the guy who won the first season,what the hell happened to him?"

Danny cleared his throat.

"You did not answer the second question. Would you?"

I sighed and thought for a moment."Maybe."

"MAYBE ISN'T AN ANSWER I NEED YES!!!!!" screamed the weird ass bitch I call my sister.

".....PEY YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY ANYTHING AND NOW SHE KNOWS THAT WE SIGNED HER UP FOR IT AND WE ARE GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"(Exclamation points needed)..........They did NOT do what I thought they did. Did these mother******* sign me up for the Voice? I'm not going to explode. I'm not going to explode. I'm not going to explode. I'm going to go to the stupid audition,'cause it's not like anyone's going to turn around anyway. Lord Please! HELP ME NOT KILL THESE TWO! I guess I exploded. In my head though. So its okay. I smiled and turned around. I went into the kitchen and poured myself some milk. I got out the chocolate syrup and a spoon,poured syrup into the milk and stirred it. Yes, I'm 19 and still drink chocolate milk,get over it. After that I went upstairs to wait out the rest of the day by writing songs.